The Warherd Of Liwly Wakno - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is the result of watching the trailer for the new "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" movie one too many times, I feel. Its for a warband campaign that I'm doing at my local GW, and is a mix of armylist and fluff. I would appreciate views on both, as I am fairly new to BoC.

The Warherd of Liwly Wakno (Lou-lee)

"Whilst many of the more “traditional? worshippers of the Dark Prince of Pleasure enjoy the more *ahem* obvious routes to pleasure, Liwly always felt something was missing from the decadent orgies of his herd. It was only when he noticed a small packet that had tumbled out of a Halfling captive’s trouser pocket did he feel truly connected to Slaanesh. Eating the sweet substance within, he discovered a pleasure beyond anything he had every experienced. Interrogating other Halfling prisoners, he soon learnt the secret of the recipe, and led a raid against a small Halfling town nearby, secretly stealing the cookbooks while his brethren mindlessly pillaged.
    Soon after he left his herd, and enslaved a nearby forest goblin tribe. Called the Oompa Loompas, they painted their faces orange, believed white clothes were lucky, and, instead of headdresses, their bosses wore strange green “wigs? fashioned from moss and grass.
    Setting up a ramshackle building based around a huge cocoa tree, Liwly strives to create the best chocolate ever, no matter how many magical experiments or mutated testers he has to go through!"

Liwly Wakno:
    Bray Shaman: Lvl 2 = 110

"Liwly is an extremely odd looking Beastman, with ginger fur, and a fetish for the colour purple. Forgoing the gnarled wooden staves favoured by most Shamans, he uses a black, smooth cane topped with a pink crystal globe, stolen from an elderly Halfling on the raid that set him on the path of sweetness. He also wears a large purple top hat, (also looted from the elderly gentleman.) which the brass initials “L.W? fixed onto the front. While it cannot be said that Wakno is not a genius, his is a warped genius, a brilliant mind twisted through its devotion to Chocolate."

Oompa Loompa Mixing Squad:
    Beastherd: 12 Gors, 8 Ungors: Musician, Standard, Foe-render, Mark Of Slaanesh = 156

"The forest goblins of the Oompa Loompa tribe look, again, very odd, wearing white clothing whenever they can get it, painting themselves orange, and wearing green wigs to show rank. Their musicians bang their drums while chanting the name of their tribe over and over, and their standard is made from a strange, metallic material that dropped from the sky, with the word “CHOCOLATE? written on it in strangely large letters."

Splendifilously Hydraulic Instant Transporter:
    Tuskgor Chariot = 85

Superbly Locomotive Orange Wheeler
    Tuskgor Chariot = 85

"The S.H.I.T and the S.L.O.W were built by captured Dwarf Engineers to Liwly’s specifications, and are suitably wacky, putting the wildest dreams of the warp-engineers of Clan Skyre to shame in the madness level. They are a kind of mini-steamtank, but running on 100% sugar-power, their scythed wheels slicing through the foe. Sadly, they’re not quite as fast as Wakno would have liked, resulting in the throwing of the Dwarves to the Oompa Loompas. This grisly fate, however, means that these are the only two in existence. For now…"

Experimental Brand: Chaos Spawn: = 60

"Many are the strange magical experiments that go on in “Liwly Wakno’s Choco Shack?, as he calls his huge hut, and things have been created that in the past would only have been believed possible by the fiendish Necrach, the demented Clan Moulder, or a Sorcerer of the Black Arts. Pleasurable poisons, exploding candy, and blades as hard as mithril but far tastier, all absolutely loaded with sugar and spice! Here is the result of one such experiment…"

496 points

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Naggaroth, the land of chill (Canada, Kingston)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    32 (x2)

Wow. 10/10 that was very funny. That would be pretty cool if I played that with my friends, they would get a nice kick outta Goblins painted Orange and Green wigs. Great Fluff, keep up the good work.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks! Is the army list viable or, for that matter, legal? (I used a combination of the GW reference sheet and army lists to come up with the points values, as I don't have the BoC book yet...) :rolleyes:

Senior Member Bobby_Wokkerfella's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    43 (x2)

Nope, its not legal, IIRC Beastherds are unable to take marks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh yeah... Only CU IIRC... I'll edit the list soon. Any other info on Marks restrictions?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Legal or not its original, funny fluff I aprove it's alot better than most of the boring fluff out there "And this chapter os SM kicks so much blah blah blah"
    WE W/L/D 178955613235668/0/2 J/K

Return of the KEEPER OF THE SACRED CHEESE

3000 more points until the PROMISED LAND
    3000 more points until my soul is FREE

SKAVEN ON A BUDGET (click it)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Heh heh, thanks! What units in my list WOULD be legal for MOS, or would I just be better off spending the points somewhere else?

+ Reply to Thread