Gotrek and Felix in the Storm of Chaos - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gotrek and Felix in the Storm of Chaos

Anyone knows what Felix and Gotrek was up to during Archaon's invasion of The Empire.

According to my sources Felix was writing articles about his adventures in the Altdorf Times at the point.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well you have to think one thing, this is that Felix wrote his scripts after the dead of Gotrek and in the last novel, both were in Albion and the Storm of Chaos was very near. So, i only say one thing, Gotrek will die one day, and the "time line" of the Felix´s scripts should be 10 years in the future of Warhammer Fantasy
    Don´t try to hide, i can smell your corruption...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gotrek is most likely dead. Giantslayer takes place nearly 20 years before current events (NOT during the campaign in Albion). All of Felix's stories are dated at 2505 and it is currently 2523 (one or two year margin). The Nuln Affair takes place in 2499. We can safely assume Felix did not start writing down his adventures until after Gotrek died so he is long dead.

One must note however, William King has never been the most accurate guy when it comes to chronology, but Gotrek probably died a while ago.
    “Cry ‘Havoc’ and let slip the dogs of war!? - Julius Caesar, Act III, Scene I

Keeper of Records and Ale King Ulrik Flamebeard's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1372 (x8)

I have to agree with Bawdy here. Looking at the dates given with Felix's tales we can assume that Gotrek is either dead and Felix is writing his saga or that Felix has aged too much to be alongside Gotrek that much - he was what late twenties when they met add on the last books dates to the current timeline and that's - as said - twnety years. He'd be almost fifty.

Also if there were involved in the SoC would Gav not have mentioned it? I don't think even Gav could manage to miss out on these two being there.

KU

*Note* To author of thread.. please don't put thread in two places, one is enough. The other will be deleted.

+ Reply to Thread