Is Gotrek Dead? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Is Gotrek Dead?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is Gotrek, as in Gotrek and Felix, dead at the present Warhammer time? All the adventures of Gotrek and Felix take place in the early 2500's (the Nuln incident happened in 2499). I believe the current year is 2523 or there about. It seems unlikely that he would be an unsuccessful slayer for nearly 23 years. Any more recent news of the slayer?

“Cry ‘Havoc’ and let slip the dogs of war!? - Julius Caesar, Act III, Scene I

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Keeper of Records and Ale King Ulrik Flamebeard's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1372 (x8)

No Gotrek isn't dead, Felix's books are at that date which is about 25yrs difference. And gotrek is still avlive, with Felix in tow. Dwarfs are long lived and the gods are saving Gotrek for a great doom. Also the writer of the series has said that he won't kill him off yet, but has premission by GW to do so when he wants. He said he wants to take the duo to Lustria, Naggaroth and Karak Karaz.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would hope GW gave Bill King permission - he did after all invent the characters as well as Greyseer Thanquol. Read it in an interview with him in Inferno!
    “Cry ‘Havoc’ and let slip the dogs of war!? - Julius Caesar, Act III, Scene I

Closed Thread