The beginnin! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The beginnin!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The beginnin!

Lejin reared his trusted mount, Pilfer, at the crest of the small hill and surveyed his
    surroundings before him. The Goblin knew that the furry beasts that scattered around the vale below
    him were none other than the ratbeasts that has become a commonplace disturbance along the northern
    mountainrange. He slid his hand unconciously to the blade at his side, and felt a cold shiver pass
    through his hand as it graced the cursed metal. He grinned maliciously as he returned to his fellow
    wolf riders.

"Rats! Dez 'n ar landz! Lets git 'em! Git tha boyz!" He commanded.

Assembled before Lejin the pair of wolf rider packs soon became accompanied by a scurrying
    selection of night goblins; melding out of the evening darkness into brooding gaggles, each lead by
    a ferocious boss wielding a great axe. Lastly, a tremor passing through the ground hinted at the
    arrival of a brutish league of large savage orcs, the leader of which halted a mere length away
    from Lejin. His thrall piled into him, but he moved not, and his gaze did not waver as he looked
    maliciously foward, waiting.

Lejin motioned for the leader of the other wolfpack to join him, and he rode to his side.
    Xabbu was his name, and Lejin was curious what his ability to peer through the great green forsaw
    for this night. Xabbu rode to the hilltop and surveyed the skaven encampment below. Grinning, he
    turned to Lejin and spat, "Dis 's great! I nead der skullz fer me greenseein anywhoos."

Laughing, Lejin turned to the mob and motioned for ranks to form. The mark was set, and
    the march was on.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nice start to a story and easy to read. Out of wonder is the Skaven a friends army?

Adding a bit of rivally batween the bosses and the Mages tends to fight the Gobbos well. and good look with the rest of the story.
    Yes people i know that my spelling and punctuation is awful but I am product of British teaching pollicies so what can I do about it?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A nice taste of what could become a interesting book..... good luck with it and I look forward to the next part.
    Thanks

Skavenous

Founder of the Movie Clan.
    Proud Member of The Great British Clan - English Faction.

+ Reply to Thread