The Black Knight! - Special Character - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Black Knight! - Special Character

After watching Monty Python and the Holy grail many times I've wanted to create a Special Character portraying him, this is what I came up with. What would a fair pts value be?

The Black Knight

Code:
    M     WS     BS	     S	     T	     W	    I	    A	    Ld
    4      7     3	     4	     5       -	    7	    4       10
    Weapons: The Sword of The Black Knight
    Armour: Heavy Armour

SPECIAL RULES

Just A Flesh Wound:
    The Black Knight does not receive wounds in the normal way, instead when a enemy wounds him and bypasses his armour roll a dice, on a 1, 2 or 3 The Black Knight suffers a flesh wound with the following consequences.

1st Flesh Wound:
    The Black Knight has his left arm cut off, and as such loses one Attack and cannot wield his sword with two hands.

2nd Flesh Wound:
    The Black Knight has his right arm cut off, and as such loses another Attack, has a Weapon Skill of 3, also he cannot use his sword.

3rd Flesh Wound:
    The Black Knight has his right leg cut off, and as such loses another Attack, halves his Movement and is Strength 3.

4th Flesh Wound:
    The Black Knight has his lower torso cut off, and as such is has a Move of 0, and has an Initiative of 3. He cannot move at all under any circumstances but he may still be charged. In combat he is hit automatically, also he tries to bite his opponent’s legs off, if his attack hits and wounds the model that was wounded loses a wound as normal but will also deduct one from its Move. The Black Knight model is not removed from the table but still counts as a casualty for the purposes of Victory Points, etc.

The Black Knight:
    The Black Knight must issue and accept challenges. When in a challenge The Black Knight constantly says one-liners, such as “’tis but a scratch” to the enemy involved in the challenge, this annoys the enemy enough to reduce their Leadership by 1.

The Sword of The Black Knight:
    The Black Knight’s sword can be used in two ways. If he wields it two-handed the sword counts as a great weapon. If he wields it one-handed the sword counts as a hand weapon.

It's just a flesh wound!

Arrr!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Senior Member Dark Lioness HLTB's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    117 (x2)

hehe love that his movement actually goes down, guess you could also represent him with the Green Knight who also doesn't know when to die.

Hmm 100 points ish for an average human lord, no idea how to cover the limb loss rules though.

Now 17% more helpful gingerninja's Avatar
    In the ninja lab.......of course it exists!!!!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    262 (x7)

So what happens on a 4, 5 or 6? I assume this is some kind of ward save that cannot be bypassed? I would also make the rule that he can wield his great weapon at initiative value due to his skill and a pointage of 125 would be about fair I think.
    New LOChat functions now avaliable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheredanine View Post
    Dr Gingerninjas therapy room for kids with a poor grasp of both english and Warhammer, please take a ticket from nurse deciever

Need a list designed for any Fantasy army: Click Here

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

nice!.. i really love Monty Python and the Holy grail. fantastic film.. especially the killer rabbit and the black knight.

if anyone helps you with an army list or rules/fluff , then give them some rep

http://s2.bitefight.dk/c.php?uid=19914

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    186 (x8)

Yes another thread I was gonna yell at the starter for but cannot because it is a good idea...

Maybe thing about 140 if you allow him to always wield the sword with his normal I. Otherwise Gingerninja's points would seem fine. (Technically counts as a four wound model then huh...)

Take my love, take my land, take me to where I cannot stand; I don't care I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me.

"The difference between gods and daemons largely depends upon where one is standing at the time."- Lorgar
    Member of the Fluff Masters Clan

+ Reply to Thread