A character I made up. Here is his fluff. Please read!! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A character I made up. Here is his fluff. Please read!!

Each day from now on I am going to post a little bit of Scienspark's background story. He is my character from an RPG. The first little installment is his birth!!! Enjoy

There was a splash and a squeak. Gunge covered the dark, dreary, old dwarfen hold. ‘’We have a new addition Sir,’’ a mangy clanrat said to the great Grey Seer. The Grey Seer poked the newest born ratling with his warpstone encrusted stave. ‘’Oooh feisty he is!!,’’ Theekwen exclaimed as the young rat bit back. ‘’ He’s a special one’’. Theekwen patted the bloated, frothing mother on it’s hard spines. The ratling was whipped away through the echoing halls into a small hole in a destroyed wall smeared with blood. ‘’ I shall name him…Scienspark!!’’. And with that they left him, no way of getting back out, a few small chunks of warpstone to eat. Scienspark whimpered and cried not knowing what he was or what was happening. All he knew was true evil!! His eyes glossy and beetle-like he scampered over to the glowing green warpstone planted between broken rocks on the floor. Holding up to his face he examined its beauty. With his baby fangs he bit into it, teeth cracked and jaw locked.
    His face twitched and his smile grew.
    3 days had passed since the birth of Scienspark. Only 2 rats knew of his existence, he was to be a secret. He was a prodigy, power surrounded him and Theekwen knew it. Scienspark would have a taste for warpstone so strong it would take over his life. It would eventually make his body an empty shell, living and breathing warpstone would be it’s only purpose.
    Scienspark clawed at the solid rocks blocking his way to freedom. He wasn’t strong enough, they didn’t budge. Almost all the warpstone had gone only 2 tiny crystals left. Scienspark was young and foolish he did not know the value of warpstone or even its effects; he just knew he liked it. He rubbed the two florescent crystals between his furry hands. They hissed and fizzed, this wasn’t normal, he thought to himself. Sharp pains shot through his fingertips into his spine and around his body. He hands smoked, they were maimed, the warpstone had turned acidic. Scienspark screamed and yelped like he had never done before. Back in the deep halls of the once dwarfen hold, Theekwen heard the screaming….he knew it was time.

I know it is only short but there is still alot left. Please give me feedback!!! Or i'll blow your brains out. Muahahahahaha. Oh yeh i'm only 13 and took about 20 mins to write this so please be gentle

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think its really nice xD .

my try was on army/character fluff was a total faliure .

i really look foreward to the next part :w00t:

if anyone helps you with an army list or rules/fluff , then give them some rep

http://s2.bitefight.dk/c.php?uid=19914

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Part 2: His mutation

Theekwen and his advisor paraded past the chambers of slaves and through the ranks of battle ready rats. He was back at the hole were Scienspark was being held. He pulled the rocks away blocking his path. As he entered down the tunnel, he heard more yelps. ‘’ He has created something, I smell warpstone inventions in air, I do!’’
    As he neared the ratling, he took caution, not knowing what was ahead.
    Scienspark was having spasms; Theekwen squatted over him in caution.
    ’’Nothing has happened, can’t be right’’. As he examined further he saw the burnt hands and his maimed face. ‘’ Quickly patch him up, he’s a good one, make new human destroyer he did’’.
    Once again Scienspark was whipped away, dirty rags wrapped around his bare, fragile body, into another chamber this time. Rats gathered outside, only special ratlings were taken to that place.

Now the next part of the story isn’t clear what happened, but around 3 months later a full grown rat emerged, icy, metallic hands and an evil gun implanted to his forehead. A sickly device strapped to his back, made from pure human flesh, holding the same liquid that burnt his hands and face.

---Richy--- I hope you enjoy again, my next part of the story will be done by Wednesday.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok .. i cant belive its only me who has posted comments . its really great fluff , this is .

if anyone helps you with an army list or rules/fluff , then give them some rep

http://s2.bitefight.dk/c.php?uid=19914

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

great story so far...
    If terrorists ask you "Do you have a bullet through your head?" say proudly, with dignity, "No, I do not. Go fish."

Catalysts of Iron/Iron Warriors 0/0/0

Soldiers of the Forge Worlds Clan Founder.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

far out

now im only new to WFB, (played 40k for 1.1/5years), but this is pretty much as good as i read in White Dwarf.. Farout ,, keep it upp.. show us more

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good fluff, good story, but i thouight you said you'd add more daily?
    We're waiting man! cant you see it?!
    You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred. ~ Woody Allen

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry guys!!!

OMG I can't beleive I forgot.... I forgot about my story!!! Good news a new piece of fluff is on the way.. be done tomorrow (i mean it this time)!!:cry:

---Itchy Richy---

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Part 3 His Personalities:

Scienspark looked around, his beady eyes searching for something or someone to destroy. He could taste pain in his mouth (and foul breath) and he wanted more.
    The other rats looked in amazement at what this once timid beast had become. They scrambled as he strolled through them, twitching as he went. He walked further down the long corridor down to where a little light shone. To his left side, were tatty rats chained upside down to the wall, to his right, were rats much smaller than himself being whipped and mutated by beastmasters.. Without even concentrating he blasted the mutators with vivid, purple lightning. ‘’Leave them alone you will, my friends they are’’.
    The rats seemed to follow him like they had some connection.

You may think that personality is evil…well you are right, but compared to his other…hahaha…it makes me laugh just thinking about it….is like a mere chaos warrior compared to Khorne himself.

Thanks for reading and sorry about the wait!!!

---Itchy---

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would love to see that scienspark against boneripper...... Just a tought. Very good writing!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast