Fluff for a Dark Elf Highborn - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    If I told you that, I'm afraid I'd have to kill you
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    30 (x2)

Fluff for a Dark Elf Highborn

OK, here is the fluff for a Highborn. It is probably crap but I'm very high on sugar and caffeine and felt like writing this.

Scurion was not the richest highborn. Because as all Dark Elves love to gamble, Scurions' father, Ekdmus, gambled away a particularly fine dragon when he was drunk. After he sobered up a bit, he realised what he had done and gambled away his fortune attempting to get the dragon back. Finally, he only had one thing left: Scurion. This he lost and Scurion ended up learning to be a good (or maybe evil?) Dark Elf in the castle of Todall, a particularly powerful highborn.
    Scurion 'graduated' quite quickly. He got full marks in the 'Killing' category for murdering his master aged only 121. He had let the intestines dangle on a flagpole for three days. Anyway, there were three career options offered to Scurion; a foot soldier, a cavalry officer, or the captain of a Black Arc, the Relios. Scurion chose the captain's chair.
    After killing his father for placing him on the gambling table, Scurion went on his first mission: to raid a punitive Empire hamlet somwhere north of Brettonia. This did not appeal to Scurion and even though Malekith himself had given the order to the young Captain, he instead raided Lothern, killing over two hundred people and capturing over 1,000-losing just fourteen men. Despite the success, Malekith was furious Scurion disobeyed his orders, but he let Scurion off the hook-this time.
    However, the Dark Elf public had different ideas and were soon singing Scurions name. Enraged and worried Scurion would take over from him, Malekith put Scurion on a suicide mission: just with his own Arc, Scurion was to attack and defeat five High Elf hawkships. The unsucspecting Dark Elf happily took up the challenge.
    Of course, being Scurion of Clar Karond he was winning when he received a second message from Malekith; now, he had to invade the chaos wastelands. Scurion's face must've looked like this: :blink:. "Yes sir," he muttered, riping up the document, "I'm gonna attack the daemons. I'm also going to go to the moon with the grand inquisitor."

If you liked this tell me and I will post part two.

Last edited by Attila the Hun Jr; July 5th, 2006 at 21:18.
    Worshipper of Dice
    Last game: Victory Dark Elves vs High Elves & Orcs & Goblins
    WDL: Dark Elves:37/6/8 Space Marines:7/3/3

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Senior Member Dark Lioness HLTB's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    117 (x2)

Major point: Shadowblade is considered young and in human years is 150 years old, a Dark Elf finishing his training at 21 is beyond incredible.

Also your battlefield figures for attacking the High Elves are way too good, Lothern would probably be utterly depopulated by such an attack.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was undeer the impression that like 200000 people lived in othern and also he is ecsagarating because ALl the fLLuf exagarates!

I am cool
    ?siht gnidaer rehtob yhw

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    30 (x2)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam1911
    I was undeer the impression that like 200000 people lived in othern and also he is ecsagarating because ALl the fLLuf exagarates!

I am cool
    :blink:

......yeaaaaaaaaah.........

Anyway, I was under the impression that the population of Lothern was much higher. I made him sound a child prodgidy becauseit makes him sound better. And although Shadowblade is young, this does not mean Elves take longer to get their qualifications. If anything, their sharper brains make it quicker. Anyway, I have altered my thread as you can see. The main thing is, now I am sober again I can see what a total idiot I have made of myself.

Also I would stress adam1911 to lay off LO untill he is about my age. Frankly, you are too young.

Ciao.
    Last edited by Attila the Hun Jr; July 5th, 2006 at 21:41.
    Worshipper of Dice

Senior Member Dark Lioness HLTB's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    117 (x2)

Up the age to somewhere between 100 and 150 and tone down the casualties and losses. It’s the numbers that remove all suspense of disbelief.

Think legend not demi-god

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    30 (x2)

Uh, I did that already., if you see under the original thread it sys 'edited' yesterday'
    Worshipper of Dice

+ Reply to Thread