Who Could Kill Abhorash? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    PAw
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Who Could Kill Abhorash?

Now i have been thinking over the special characters in FB Lore

And to me... it makes me think who could really kill Abhorash? excluding Real gods(chaos, old gods ect.) Sigmar was a man not a god.
    i just want people to post their thoughts about it.

i think maybe Grimgor? Gorbad?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Now 17% more helpful gingerninja's Avatar
    In the ninja lab.......of course it exists!!!!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    262 (x7)

I will name a few who I think could do it:

1) Aenarion - First Pheonix King. Killed 4 greater daemons in close combat before they were bound by the magic of the vortex on Ulthlan.

2) Lord Kroak - Abhorash wouldn't get near him before he was dust.

3) Sigmar - May be just a man, but is unbelievably difficult to kill.

4) Nagash - Pretty hard in close combat, and would turn him to dust with magic.

and maybe:

5) Witch King of Naggaroth - Before his magic was bound by Teclis he was very very powerful.

:ninja: out
    New LOChat functions now avaliable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheredanine View Post
    Dr Gingerninjas therapy room for kids with a poor grasp of both english and Warhammer, please take a ticket from nurse deciever

Need a list designed for any Fantasy army: Click Here

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what about Grimnir? He was an Actual dwarf as well, he is a god in the same way as Sigmar

Consumate professional Sir Theobold the Lame's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    280 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by Woad View Post
    what about Grimnir? He was an Actual dwarf as well, he is a god in the same way as Sigmar
    just what i was going to say, he slew numerous deamons according to the army book, and had magical axes and armour given to him by the Dwarf gods- last seen marching into the chaos wastes
    PLAN CLAN MAN!!

He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man- S. Johnson

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

GingerNinja, If the Witch King is on your list, but his powers were sealed off by Teclis, wouldn't that make Teclis on that list? I'm no fluffmaster, but that kinda makes sense to me.

Now 17% more helpful gingerninja's Avatar
    In the ninja lab.......of course it exists!!!!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    262 (x7)

You may have a point there audible silence, but Teclis is no warrior, and although not unskilled with a blade, Abhorash would end him fairly quickly. Then again, Teclis could probably just walk into the sky and kill him off from their.

Ok Teclis is included too!!

:ninja: out
    New LOChat functions now avaliable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheredanine View Post
    Dr Gingerninjas therapy room for kids with a poor grasp of both english and Warhammer, please take a ticket from nurse deciever

Need a list designed for any Fantasy army: Click Here

PAw
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry if i didnt clear this up earlier but i kind of meaning to Single combat.
    but thanks for the response.

I might think maybe Ragnar? Grimgor? although Abhorash kind of did kill a fully grown red dragon. :yes:

EDIT:
    Abhorash could raise the dead dragon where he lives.
    Last edited by PAw; June 27th, 2007 at 15:59.

Consumate professional Sir Theobold the Lame's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    280 (x8)

Ive been thinking...what about Orion and Ariel- they were real elves once not true gods werent they?

And that Beastman shaman- Morghul is it? he corrupts things to chaos spawn just by being near them, and he also comes back to life if killed
    PLAN CLAN MAN!!

He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man- S. Johnson

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    68 (x3)

In the legend of the fall of Lahmia I seem to remember Abhorash having some sort of Nimbus surrounding him as he tried to save the city that protected him from basically everything...The details are foggy but If i'm correct I don't think you could just expect him to be blasted to ruin.

Also i don't know if people are considering how powerful a vampire like Abhorash would be. Not saying he's such a powerful spellcaster that he could outduel some of the guys mentioned(Teclis, Kroak, etc.) But I think he'd be powerful enough to dispel enough of their magic to get within striking distance, especially considering he's likely quite quick on his feet.

Also lets keep within the fluff boundaries here. Most of the people mentioned are already dead and gone. Abhorash would never have to duel Aenarion, cause Aenarions dead. So within the limits of Living characters were left with Teclis, Witch King and maybe Kroak, though it should be noted that any encounter that would inlove both an ultra reclusive vampire and the spirit form of a long dead mage-priest is highly unlikely.

So could the Witch King take Abhorash? Unlikely, His magic is likely no more powerful than Abhorash's at this point(if it ever was) and he certainly is no match for him physically.

Could Teclis? Well since it would start a flame war I won't get into it but it comes down to whether someone thinks that Teclis is powerful enough to break through all of Abhorash's magical defences before Abhorash could cover the ground between them, cause at that point it is over. And no bickering about flying and such as I'm sure both powerful mages and ancient vampires can fly.

Could Tyrion? Maybe, I think even Tyrion would be outmatched combat wise vs Abhoarsh but it depends on what fate holds in store for the both of them really.
    Peace
    Nevermore Chapter: 6200 pts; 97/49/11; Longest Streak: 9 Wins/4 Losses; Nearing Completion

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lord Kroak may have been weakened by death so he may not be able to stop Abhorash before getting hit, but no-one has remembered Mazdamundi (i think he's called) the Slann that can move mountains with his mind and he IS still alive . He could simply encase Abhorash in ten thousands tons of stone. Since it isnt a direct attack of pure magic just the elemental movement of the earth itself magical resistance will count for nothing.
    Last edited by Nightflare; May 25th, 2008 at 23:24.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast