Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
well, for my goblin army i wanted to have an orc warboss
i was thinking about (very short gidelines of the story):
- orc was member of an orc tribe
- gets his ass kicked by the tribe leader by refusing to eat a cooked snotling
- he gets ridiculed and laughed at by the entire tribe
- he leaves the tribe and lingers in the mountains
- on a certain moment he falls down a cliff (while walking alongside the edge)
- he falls 'soft' on something
- he discovers he has just killed the local night goblin clan leader
- the other night goblins look amazed and he gets the nick "goblincrusha'
- altho he was a very weak member in his orc tribe, he is the strongest one in the night goblin environment (obviously, cause he's an orc) and makes it to leader of the night goblins.
anything you should change cuz it's not believable?
is it believable that he just gets his ass kicked and not killed by the tribe leader?
the thing is that i will
- use numerous snotlings in my army (cause they have joined him for his reputation of refusing to eat cooked snotling meat)
- only have goblins and snotlings, no other orcs
- i just want 1 orc in it to get higher Ld value
Last edited by miljaar; July 19th, 2007 at 00:59.
Sounds good. I certaily think that being exiled is viable; it may be a fate worse than death considering the reaction most races have toward orcs, or it could be an insult (ie. the orc warboss who kicked out your new goblin leader didn't think he was worth the time to kill).
Why did he not eat the snotling? Is it because he just didn't like the taste, or did he feel sympathy for the snotling? If it was the latter, then that may be a stretch, though I suppose an orc who isn't a complete psycopath is not impossible.
dunno why he didn't eat the snotling thingie
still trying to come up with a viable explication :p
I like this, brilliant story
Good luck with your army!
-Von Carstein Vampire Counts
And it's ARMY BOOK not Codex.
He might have just eaten an entire sheep and couldn't possibly fit another mouthful in, thus thought he would turn down the snotling meat. Then the Orc boss could tell him if he liked snotlings that zogging much then he should go and live with them and threw him out of the village.
I can't see an orc having any moral quibbles about eating something smaller than it at all.
Helper monkey, bring me beer and donuts
I think that you could make it he got exiled from his orc tribe, than came across the goblin tribe, killed the caln leader, and took over the tribe.
this, in my opinion seems more orcish.
Last edited by JackBauer_24; July 27th, 2007 at 19:41.
"Like frenzied beasts, they was. But I tell you, there was never a sweeter sound than the howls of the Wulfen that night."
Sgt. Pridman, veteran of the Tlax slaughter