Your Everyday Loose Battle Rep. - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    LO Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is the tale of a battle between My goblins (see below) and my opponents Orcs&Goblins.

Goblin Great Shaman lvl4
    Knobbly Staff
    Goblin Shaman lvl2
    Dangly Wotnoz
    Night Goblin Shaman lvl2
    Goblin Big Boss
    On wolf with Wollopas one-hit wunda, Light armour, Shield, Greatweapon.
    Goblin Battle Standard Bearer
    Big Red Raggedy Banner
    Goblin Big Boss
    Krumpas club of Crumpin, Light armour, Shield.
    24 Night Goblins
    Spears, 3 Fanatics, 5 Nets, Command.
    35 Goblins
    Light armour, Command.
    27 Goblins
    Light armour, Spears, Command.
    5 Wolf Riders
    5 Wolf Riders
    6 Wolf Riders
    Spears, Shields, Bows, Musician, Boss.
    2 Snotlingbases
    Spearchukka
    Spearchukka
    Rock Lobber
    Wolf Chariot
    Spears, extra crew.
    Wolf Chariot
    Spears, extra crew.
    Night Goblin Squig Herd
    12 Squigs, 5 herders, 3 jumpers.
    Snotling Pump Wagon
    Snotling Pump Wagon

Little crappy picture here of the battlefield. Photodump bitched so i got it in JPG :/

TURN 1

He gets to start. He moves forward max with most things, including wolf riders stopping a few inches from mine on the right flank. He killed a few wolves in the Bigboss with 6 wolf riders regiment, and caused them to panic out of the battlefield.

I charge his wolf riders on the right flank and move up with snotlings so i can charge with WAAAGH!! on the wolf riders flank. WAAAGH!! caused alot of ***** to move up. He kills off the wolf riders (this or the next turn) and is stuck with my snotlings who charge with WAAAGH!!.

TURN 2

He moves up again, and charges a chariot in the combat with snotlings and wolf riders. Not much more his round.

I charge his Goblin regiment with BSB with a chariot, charge chariot in combat with snotlings and wolf riders with my chariot. I then move up with all the regiments i have left, hoping to get off WAAAGH!!, but it fails. Chariot who charged BSB won combat, but barely, and they stood. Chariot and snotlings won on the right flank, making the wolf riders flee and his chariot destroyed. They stop infront of boar riders who has ridden up on the right flank around the obstacle there.

TURN 3

He rallies with Wolf Riders, and declares charge with middle night gobbo unit against my BSB goblin unit, and declares with night gobbos on left against my squigs. Fails squigcharge but succeeds in the other. I win combat against night gobbos in middle and run into his BSB unit after destroying his night gobbo unit. Chariot in combat with his BSB stay put. Think he killed of wolfriders with orc unit on the far left this turn.

I charge his night gobbo unit with my squigs, and charge his boar riders regiment with my snotlings.
    The squigs win with about 10 and destroys the night gobbos, while the BSB's and chariot stays put. Snotlings are killed i think.

TURN 4

He charges a pump wagon with boar riders, not harming it in close combat. Wolf riders that rallied sets up for a flank charge on night gobbos. I win against BSB unit and run them down.

I charge his boarriders with a chariot, as they are stuck in CC. My night goblins Squabble so they cant deny the wolf riders flank charge! But i swiftly clean the wolf rider unit with a wellplaced rock and a bolt.
    My BSB unit squabbles, with the flank against the boarrider combat.
    He wins with boarriders, pursuing down the chariot.

TURN 5

His boarriders charge my bsb unit, which doesnt run long enough! Far left flank sees the goblin unit with spears and the orc unit staring at eachother.

This is when his ***** gets ruined! My favourite part. I declare charge against orcs, and fails. Gonna hurt next turn, i think.
    I shoot alot at his boarrider regiment, killing about four. LD8 he has now.. *Drumroll* he rolls 10! He flees, saving my squig herd from being killed.

TURN 6

Now he's gonna rally those damn boarriders and get VP's. Wait, he didnt.
    Now he's gonna charge my goblin regiment on left flank. No, he squabbles. This owns.

I charge the Orcunit, win, run them down. His only guy left is the Orc great shaman, just standing there nextto the edge.

I have like 2 standards captured, Squig herd unit, night gobbo unit, 1 chariot, and a goblin unit.

So the Victory points for this battle where 605 (Solid Victory) for the goblins!(me.) Would've been more if we played with capturing table quarters, but we couldnt be arsed to do that.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Great battle, Gobbos vs. Orcs is always great fun.
    And of course the goblins will win, course............
    So you got 2000 points now, eh?
    I kill two dwarves in the morning, I kill two dwarves at night. I kill two dwarves in the afternoon, and then I feel allright. I kill two dwarves in time of peace, and two in time of war. I kill two dwarves before I kill two dwarves, and then I kill two more.

Goblin kroozade of revengyness: win:19 draw:10 loss:9

LO Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Noes, i don't.. Heavy Proxying. Very heavy proxying.
    Good fun 'neways

Will order my army somewhere in august.. like 1700 points at once
    I dunno if I'll get much playtime this summer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

how did ur opponant get LD8 bourriders as all orcs are LD7.
    Yes people i know that my spelling and punctuation is awful but I am product of British teaching pollicies so what can I do about it?

LO Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There was an orc big boss in that boar unit. They have LD8.

Closed Thread