3rd Game of Fantasy: 2K VC vs 2K DoC - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Tyranid Warrior Fanatic Phalanx's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    146 (x7)

3rd Game of Fantasy: 2K VC vs 2K DoC

I forgot to make a new list so I ended up using the same list as last week except this time I removed the crown of damnation for a helm of commandment. I tried to remember the game but I wasn't really taking notes.

My list:
    Heroes:
    Vampire Lord: +1 Magic Level, Dark Acolyte, Master of Dark Power, Lord of the Dead, Nightshroud, Helm of Commandment, Sword of Might

Vampire Thrall: Dark Acolyte, Avatar of Death (HW/Shield), Dispell Scroll

Vampire thrall: Dark Acolyte, Avatar of Death (HW/Shield), Staff of Sorcery

Core:

3x10 Skeletons w/ Full Command

2x 5 Dire Wolves

Special:

20 Grave guard w/ GW, Full Command, Banner of the Barrows

6 Black Knights w/ Full Command, Barding, Royal Standard of Strigos

Rare:

4 Blood Knights w/ Banner, Kastellian w/ Banefire Spike

My opponent's list:

2x Heralds of Tzeentch w/ Master of Sorcery
    1 Herald of Tzeentch BSB w/ Master of Sorcery

Core:
    3x 30 Horrors

8 Furies

Rare:
    6 Flamers of Tzeentch

Deployment:
    I won the deployment roll. Going left to right, I set up my Blood Knights with some doggies in front of them, then my three units of skeletons (my thralls were in the two outer ones) with my GG unit behind them (with my lord in it), then another unit of hounds and my black knights.

Once again going my left to right, he deployed his flamers and then all three horror units with heralds in them.

I won the roll for first turn.

VC turn 1:
    I moved everything up as much as possible. My black knights were out of march range though, but everything else was fine. My left direwolves were shielding my blood knights and the right ones were in front of my rightmost skeleton unit so screen them. I tried casting IoN and raised a couple of skeletons and tried Gaze of Nagashing his units. My gazes did nothing (dispelled as he had 1 less DD than I had PD) and I managed to raise something like 10 skeletons over my three units and I raised a unit of 7 zombies to shield one of my units.

DoC Turn 1:
    He kept everything where it was. His flamers shot at my wolves screening my knights and killed 2. He also killed off the zombies. He didn't really manage anything else. One of his horror units miscast and he lost 3 horrors. His furies moved so he could march block everything but the rightmost unit of skeletons.

VC Turn 2:
    I charged his flamers with my Blood Knights. He killed 2 with his stand and shoot. My single wolf charged one of his horror untis and my unit of 5 wolves charged another. In the magic phase I raised a couple more skeletons (though not many) and had more spells dispelled.

The blood knights killed off most of the flamers, losing 1 of the remaining two in return. The flamers lost combat and went down to two full flamers. The single dog died horribly and the 5 dogs managed a wound on his herald and then died to combat res.

DoC Turn 2:
    He charged my leftmost skeleton unit with his leftmost unit of horrors and moved his other units back 2". He didn't really cast anything too important IIRC except he cast Bear's Anger with one of his heralds (the one in combat).

In the combats my single BK killed off one flamer and survived the attacks from the other one. The flamer then managed to pass its LD test.

As for the Horrors vs Skeletons, he challenged with his unit champ vs my unit champ. I used my helm of command on them. The champs stalemated, his herald managed a wound on my vamp, and my vamp managed a wound on his herald. Nothing else did anything. I lost combat (3 ranks, banner, outnumber, 1 wound vs 1 wound, 2 ranks, banner) and lost a couple more skellies.

VC Turn 3:
    I moved everything up again. I didn't think of charging my GG into the horror unit this turn, which is something I should have done. I invoked a couple of skeletons and thats it. Nothing major-> he pwned most of my magic like my Vanhel's. My injured thrall regained a wound.

My thrall managed to not hurt his herald (he passed both saves) and the champions still stalemated. IIRC neither side got any kills (well, he might have but I didn't) and so he won combat and I lost some more skellies.

The final flamer got eaten by the blood knight champion.

DoC Turn 3:
    He got off a big spell on my black knights and killed 5. He also managed a spell that hits everything within 12" d6 times at sd6, killing a bunch of skeletons throughout my untis and 3 grave guard. He recast Bear's Anger to prevent me from dispelling it but failed to cast.

In combat he managed to save twice more against my thrall and save against my skeletons. Thats 5 4+ saves in a row... The champions remained in stalemate and I lost combat and a couple more skeletons. I was down to less than my first row at this point.

VC turn 4:
    I charged my blood knights and my center unit of skeletons into his center unit of horrors (blood knight into the flank!), my single black knight and my right skeleton unit into his right horrors, and charged my Grave Guard and my Lord into the side of the left horror unit, like I should have last turn.

In the magic phase I managed to raise back 2 blood knights so they now remove rank and then I managed nothing else really of consequence.

In combat with the leftside horrors my Vlord managed to kill a couple of horrors as did my GG. My thrall finally killed the herald and my champion and his stalemated again. I won combat by a fair bit and killed off a bunch more horrors.

In the center combat the skeletal champion challenged and he accepted with the changeling (I was very glad I didn't use my blood knight, which is what he was hoping for). My blood knight champion killed several horrors and my skeletons did nothing. My two new blood knight allies (including my resurrected banner) killed some more horrors. The horrors too more wounds due to a failed LD test.

In the last combat my single Black Knight failed to do anything. I had accidently challenged with my vampire and he accepted with a horror, which I killed a grand total of once. I forget how many skeletons died but I ended up losing combat by 1 and my black knight evaporated.

DoC turn 4:
    He charged the rear of my left skeleton unit with his furies.

In the magic phase he got off a couple of the hit everything spells and use Bear's anger on all of his living heralds.

In the leftmost combat my GG and Vlord killed off some more horrors as did my vampire. The furies did nothing. I won combat and the horror unit lost some more d00ds and the furies evaporated when they rolled an 11 and then with a re-roll they still got an 11.

In the center combat his herald was only in contact with my champion in a challenge so he couldn't attack. My champion and the changeling stalemated again. My bloodknights once again too a toll of blood from the horrors and more died to combat res.

In the rightmost combat my vampire killed the herald and then they lost combat, killing more skeletons and reducing them down to the first rank.

VC turn 5:

I tried casting invocation. I managed to resurrect 1 in my left skeleton unit, 3 in my middle, and none in my right skeleton unit. This was between 4 successful casts. I failed the rest of them or had them dispelled.

In the left combat I killed a couple more horrors and my champion finally killed his. The horrors lost combat and failed their LD test by 1.

In the center one the changling and my champ stalemated again. His bear's anger d00d could now hit my skeleton unit so he killed 3. My black knights killed a bunch more horrors.

In the rightmost combat I killed some horrors but lost combat and my line evaporated down to just the vampire.

DoC turn 5:

His magic was pretty much wiped for the most part and I managed to dispell whatever he cast IIRC.

In the leftmost combat I killed his horror unit down to just a standard bearer and one other d00d and he passed his morale check.

In the center combat the changeling once again stalemated and my bloodknights killed enough that there was now only one in contact with the horrors. I won combat and he lost one horror.

In the rightmost combat my vampire managed to kill a horror and then evaporated to combat res.

We had figured we had probably played 6 turns by this point (though now that I've written it out it seems to have only been 5) and so we counted up our points. We each had a table quarter, he took a banner, and I killed his general. We didn't count up exactly but we estimated by me having 970pts left + 100 for killing his general and that he has around 900-some after taking one of my standards that we got a draw. If the game had gone on for another turn I probably would have won (or so I think).

Now that I think about it I had my vlord and a vamp (600pts), my black knights (270pts), my grave guard (335pts), and 2 under half skeleton units (50pts each) for about 1300pts plus I killed his general. He had 2 horror units under 50%, one over 50%, and his BSB for probably around 1100pts. So it would be either a draw or a minor win in my favour. Either way it was a good game. I enjoyed it.

40K armies: Tyranids (2001), Space Wolves (2008), Sisters of Battle (2011)
    Current Rep: 1337

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Spotify

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    115 (x5)

Of what I can read (details etc.) this game was very good Congrates mate!

//Nagash

Ask Nagash! Click on the banner...
    WiP TK Army!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

146 (x7)

Thanks.

Due to all these armies with powerful magic or anti-magic abilities I've been feeling pretty deficient in the magic phase even with 12 PD. Maybe I need to get more or something...

Benevolent Dictator CaptainSarathai's Avatar
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1480 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by Phalanx View Post
    I forgot to make a new list so I ended up using the same list as last week except this time I removed the crown of damnation for a helm of commandment. I tried to remember the game but I wasn't really taking notes.

My list:
    Heroes:
    Vampire Lord: +1 Magic Level, Dark Acolyte, Master of Dark Power, Lord of the Dead, Nightshroud, Helm of Commandment, Sword of Might

Vampire Thrall: Dark Acolyte, Avatar of Death (HW/Shield), Dispell Scroll

Vampire thrall: Dark Acolyte, Avatar of Death (HW/Shield), Staff of Sorcery

Core:

3x10 Skeletons w/ Full Command

2x 5 Dire Wolves

Special:

20 Grave guard w/ GW, Full Command, Banner of the Barrows

6 Black Knights w/ Full Command, Barding, Royal Standard of Strigos

Rare:

4 Blood Knights w/ Banner, Kastellian w/ Banefire Spike

My opponent's list:

2x Heralds of Tzeentch w/ Master of Sorcery
    1 Herald of Tzeentch BSB w/ Master of Sorcery

Core:
    3x 30 Horrors

8 Furies

Rare:
    6 Flamers of Tzeentch

Monogod, all-horror Tzeentch army. Kid's cheese-bombing, go find a High Elf player to play him... the HE will know what to do, haha.

Deployment:
    I won the deployment roll. Going left to right, I set up my Blood Knights with some doggies in front of them, then my three units of skeletons (my thralls were in the two outer ones) with my GG unit behind them (with my lord in it), then another unit of hounds and my black knights.
    GG aren't a bodyguard unit. If you have the Helm, they should be on the frontlines, getting into combat and being boosted with the Helm whenever possible.

Once again going my left to right, he deployed his flamers and then all three horror units with heralds in them.

I won the roll for first turn.

VC turn 1:
    I moved everything up as much as possible. My black knights were out of march range though, but everything else was fine. My left direwolves were shielding my blood knights and the right ones were in front of my rightmost skeleton unit so screen them. I tried casting IoN and raised a couple of skeletons and tried Gaze of Nagashing his units. My gazes did nothing (dispelled as he had 1 less DD than I had PD) and I managed to raise something like 10 skeletons over my three units and I raised a unit of 7 zombies to shield one of my units.

DoC Turn 1:
    He kept everything where it was. His flamers shot at my wolves screening my knights and killed 2. He also killed off the zombies. He didn't really manage anything else. One of his horror units miscast and he lost 3 horrors. His furies moved so he could march block everything but the rightmost unit of skeletons.
    good first turn for both of you really, well played so far.

VC Turn 2:
    I charged his flamers with my Blood Knights. He killed 2 with his stand and shoot. My single wolf charged one of his horror units and my unit of 5 wolves charged another. In the magic phase I raised a couple more skeletons (though not many) and had more spells dispelled.
    you should have raised up those two blood knights if possible. They couldn't have fought, but you can still raise them up for wounds/unit-strength...

The blood knights killed off most of the flamers, losing 1 of the remaining two in return.
    ...because now you're down to 1.
    The flamers lost combat and went down to two full flamers. The single dog died horribly and the 5 dogs managed a wound on his herald and then died to combat res.
    not a bad turn. Can't say that I'd have done much differently.

DoC Turn 2:
    He charged my leftmost skeleton unit with his leftmost unit of horrors and moved his other units back 2". He didn't really cast anything too important IIRC except he cast Bear's Anger with one of his heralds (the one in combat).
    just checking, you remembered the rules for wheeling/turning etc. right? He didn't just measure and "walk backwards"?

In the combats my single BK killed off one flamer and survived the attacks from the other one. The flamer then managed to pass its LD test.

As for the Horrors vs Skeletons, he challenged with his unit champ vs my unit champ. I used my helm of command on them. The champs stalemated, his herald managed a wound on my vamp, and my vamp managed a wound on his herald. Nothing else did anything. I lost combat (3 ranks, banner, outnumber, 1 wound vs 1 wound, 2 ranks, banner) and lost a couple more skellies.
    If he challenged with his unit champ, you should have answered with your vampire. You could've scored a lot more overkill, and kept your vampire away from the herald.

VC Turn 3:
    I moved everything up again. I didn't think of charging my GG into the horror unit this turn, which is something I should have done. I invoked a couple of skeletons and thats it. Nothing major-> he pwned most of my magic like my Vanhel's. My injured thrall regained a wound.
    again, you should've left vanhel's alone and cast TONS of IoN. He has as many dice as you do, so you shouldn't waste on multi-dice castings. You need to bring those knights back! And yes... the GG should've charged.

My thrall managed to not hurt his herald (he passed both saves) and the champions still stalemated. IIRC neither side got any kills (well, he might have but I didn't) and so he won combat and I lost some more skellies.
    Just a bad rap here. Where was the helm?

The final flamer got eaten by the blood knight champion.
    This won't end well...

DoC Turn 3:
    He got off a big spell on my black knights and killed 5. He also managed a spell that hits everything within 12" d6 times at sd6, killing a bunch of skeletons throughout my untis and 3 grave guard. He recast Bear's Anger to prevent me from dispelling it but failed to cast.
    That was a nasty magic phase, which are to be expected from Tzeentch armies.

In combat he managed to save twice more against my thrall and save against my skeletons. Thats 5 4+ saves in a row... The champions remained in stalemate and I lost combat and a couple more skeletons. I was down to less than my first row at this point.
    ...and I'm surprised he didn't kill off that last Knight

VC turn 4:
    I charged my blood knights and my center unit of skeletons into his center unit of horrors (blood knight into the flank!), my single black knight and my right skeleton unit into his right horrors, and charged my Grave Guard and my Lord into the side of the left horror unit, like I should have last turn.
    Well done.

In the magic phase I managed to raise back 2 blood knights so they now remove rank and then I managed nothing else really of consequence.
    Very good. Just remember that the 2 raised knights don't get their lance bonus this turn.

In combat with the leftside horrors my Vlord managed to kill a couple of horrors as did my GG. My thrall finally killed the herald and my champion and his stalemated again. I won combat by a fair bit and killed off a bunch more horrors.

In the center combat the skeletal champion challenged and he accepted with the changeling (I was very glad I didn't use my blood knight, which is what he was hoping for). My blood knight champion killed several horrors and my skeletons did nothing. My two new blood knight allies (including my resurrected banner) killed some more horrors. The horrors too more wounds due to a failed LD test.

In the last combat my single Black Knight failed to do anything. I had accidently challenged with my vampire and he accepted with a horror, which I killed a grand total of once. I forget how many skeletons died but I ended up losing combat by 1 and my black knight evaporated.

DoC turn 4:
    He charged the rear of my left skeleton unit with his furies.

In the magic phase he got off a couple of the hit everything spells and use Bear's anger on all of his living heralds.

In the leftmost combat my GG and Vlord killed off some more horrors as did my vampire. The furies did nothing. I won combat and the horror unit lost some more dudes and the furies evaporated when they rolled an 11 and then with a re-roll they still got an 11.
    well done. Now that your V.Lord with the Helm is out of combat, you can use her helm again.

In the center combat his herald was only in contact with my champion in a challenge so he couldn't attack. My champion and the changeling stalemated again. My bloodknights once again too a toll of blood from the horrors and more died to combat res.

In the rightmost combat my vampire killed the herald and then they lost combat, killing more skeletons and reducing them down to the first rank.

VC turn 5:

I tried casting invocation. I managed to resurrect 1 in my left skeleton unit, 3 in my middle, and none in my right skeleton unit. This was between 4 successful casts. I failed the rest of them or had them dispelled.
    that's pretty rough, but it's what we get for being an army that's based heavily on successful and effective castings.

In the left combat I killed a couple more horrors and my champion finally killed his. The horrors lost combat and failed their LD test by 1.

In the center one the changling and my champ stalemated again. His bear's anger dude could now hit my skeleton unit so he killed 3. My black knights killed a bunch more horrors.

In the rightmost combat I killed some horrors but lost combat and my line evaporated down to just the vampire.
    Other than this last combat, where you're at just the vampire, this combat is going very well for you.

DoC turn 5:

His magic was pretty much wiped for the most part and I managed to dispell whatever he cast IIRC.

In the leftmost combat I killed his horror unit down to just a standard bearer and one other dude (come on, spell it right once PLEASE, haha) and he passed his morale check.

In the center combat the changeling once again stalemated and my bloodknights killed enough that there was now only one in contact with the horrors. I won combat and he lost one horror.

In the rightmost combat my vampire managed to kill a horror and then evaporated to combat res.

We had figured we had probably played 6 turns by this point (though now that I've written it out it seems to have only been 5) and so we counted up our points. We each had a table quarter, he took a banner, and I killed his general. We didn't count up exactly but we estimated by me having 970pts left + 100 for killing his general and that he has around 900-some after taking one of my standards that we got a draw. If the game had gone on for another turn I probably would have won (or so I think).
    you thought correctly. once you are in combat with a Tzeentch list, especially with our specials, and you've killed off his heralds, you have the game. You next magic phase would've put back several missing skeletons, because you would have commanded that phase again.

Now that I think about it I had my vlord and a vamp (600pts), my black knights (270pts), my grave guard (335pts), and 2 under half skeleton units (50pts each) for about 1300pts plus I killed his general. He had 2 horror units under 50%, one over 50%, and his BSB for probably around 1100pts. So it would be either a draw or a minor win in my favour. Either way it was a good game. I enjoyed it.
    That was a well played game against a pretty tough opponent. You got a taste of what it's like to have your magic phase shut down, luckily he didn't have much combat ability built into his army. I can't really see very many mistakes that either of you made, and that's a big improvement from the last report you posted.
    I don't know if you made yourself a cheat sheet, but I have a new suggestion for you. Either on your cheatsheet, or on the table, put a counter for the turns. On my cheat-sheets, I usually have 6 blocks along the top which I can cross out as the game goes on. For friendly games, my friends and I have a big, fuzzy, pink, "pimp dice" that we got from a claw machine. We use that to mark turns 1-6.
    Pts Values for AoS here!

Nippon Armybook: Isuu, Scribd, and free at Google Docs

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

146 (x7)

Thanks for the review. I'll try to answer some of the things you mentioned.

GG aren't a bodyguard unit. If you have the Helm, they should be on the frontlines, getting into combat and being boosted with the Helm whenever possible.
    The reason I put my lord in with the GG was because I was afraid of her being magicked to death early on because my skeleton units were only 10man. I guess I probably should have put the GG in front and had my Vlord in the center skeleton unit behind the GG.

you should have raised up those two blood knights if possible. They couldn't have fought, but you can still raise them up for wounds/unit-strength...
    I think I thought they were out of range or LOS (realized later in the game that IoN and most of our other spells don't need LoS) or I failed. One of the three.

Why wouldn't they have been able to fight? They just would have lost their lance bonus.

just checking, you remembered the rules for wheeling/turning etc. right? He didn't just measure and "walk backwards"?
    He said that you can shuffle backwards at half speed. Did he accidently mess that up? From playing against him I could tell he's not the type to cheat. He was a rather nice person. He said he'd give me a chaos knight horse head because I lost one and he has extras due to using his to make dragon ogres.

If he challenged with his unit champ, you should have answered with your vampire. You could've scored a lot more overkill, and kept your vampire away from the herald.
    I wanted to kill the herald and stop him from trying to screw me over. Also my opponent was making saves left right and center and my vamp had a much better chance of surviving the herald (hitting me on a 5+ due to my helm) than my skeletons and he had the best chance at killing it. I can see why it would be a good idea to do it your way. Keeps my vamp safe, higher chance at killing things, and I could just wait until I can dispell Bear's Anger to kill it.

again, you should've left vanhel's alone and cast TONS of IoN. He has as many dice as you do, so you shouldn't waste on multi-dice castings. You need to bring those knights back! And yes... the GG should've charged.
    I hadn't realized IoN doesn't require LoS yet so I thought I couldn't target the blood knights.

I'll remember that about vanhel's and IoN next time. Thanks.

Just a bad rap here. Where was the helm?
    I was using it. My skeletons just forgot their swords and shields at home this game and decided that using cotton swabs as their offense and defense is more effective. Maybe I should have used zombies instead... at least they're known for brains.

...and I'm surprised he didn't kill off that last Knight
    I was just as surprised as you. Believe me he ended up regretting it.

Very good. Just remember that the 2 raised knights don't get their lance bonus this turn.
    Don't worry. I remembered.

well done. Now that your V.Lord with the Helm is out of combat, you can use her helm again.
    I realized after the game I could have. During the game I forgot that she could use the helm even if her unit is engaged as long as she isn't.

dude (come on, spell it right once PLEASE, haha)
    I spell it that way as a homage to one of my favorite video games, Disgaea. But just because you're so helpful... DUDE!

That was a well played game against a pretty tough opponent. You got a taste of what it's like to have your magic phase shut down, luckily he didn't have much combat ability built into his army. I can't really see very many mistakes that either of you made, and that's a big improvement from the last report you posted.
    I don't know if you made yourself a cheat sheet, but I have a new suggestion for you. Either on your cheatsheet, or on the table, put a counter for the turns. On my cheat-sheets, I usually have 6 blocks along the top which I can cross out as the game goes on. For friendly games, my friends and I have a big, fuzzy, pink, "pimp dice" that we got from a claw machine. We use that to mark turns 1-6.
    You know whats funny? I still preferred facing that over Vilitch and his chaos cronies because I fail rolls so often (which means even though I have 3 wizards to his one he still dictated the pace of the magic phase). As I felt I got dominated in my magic phase in both of my 2Kpts games I'd sorta like to play a lighter magic army so I can actually get some spells off.

This game I planned out what I was doing more (with less chances for my opponent to screw it up with a lucky dice roll!) and my opponent knew the rules better than my last one (though he thought you could only dispel RIP spells with PD, but so did another dude who knows the rules for 40K and fantasy pretty well).

I think I'll start using some sort of turn counter so this doesn't happen, but my opponent was starting to get a bit frustrated at his luck (he had horrible rolling against his last VC opponent and he had some subpar rolling at times against me) so I think it was probably a good point for the game to end anyways.

I still have yet to make that cheat sheet, but I'll add a turn counter (and a spot for my spells) when I make it. I've been using extra dice for skeletons I haven't put together yet so it will decrease the confusion of which dice are my spells and which are my skeletons (and I don't want to keep my dice as all 1s while they're placed... It'll start giving them ideas << >> << >>).

Benevolent Dictator CaptainSarathai's Avatar
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1480 (x8)

I checked my rulebook and your opponent is correct, although his reasoning was a little off. It never states that you can move backwards, but you are allowed to turn in place for 1/4th of your move. So if he's M4, he could turn 180degrees, move 2 inches, and then turn another 180degrees to face front again, essentially spending half of his movement to "shuffle backwards". Cool way to think about it actually. I thought he was pulling a fast one because I'd never heard it said that way.

As for my comment about not being able to attack, I said that twice, but only corrected it once apparently. It's true- you can attack after being raised, you just don't get your charging bonus, so you strike in Initiative order, and without a Lance or anything else along those lines.

With the general, it's really a toss-up. Some people like to keep the General in a powerful GG unit, because even with the helm, the GG can (supposedly) be relied on to break a foe in one turn and thus free up the helm. I've always kept my general in a regiment of 11 Skeletons (2 ranks of 6) with a Champion. That way, if I'm ever charged, the Champ can take challenges, and if I'm shot/magicked, they have to deal 14 wounds to kill her. I've only ever had my general die once, and that was when she was charged thanks to the Beastmen "ambush" rule.
    Pts Values for AoS here!

Nippon Armybook: Isuu, Scribd, and free at Google Docs

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

146 (x7)

I'll keep that under consideration. I figured that with all the super magic missiles the enemy had I was unsure how safe my general would have been.

+ Reply to Thread