Orcs and goblin vs high elves 2250 - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Orcs and goblin vs high elves 2250

Hi guys here is my battle report against high elves, 2250 points dawn attack. Hope u like it. Let me know what u think

Skulkers Surprise: Slaughter in the morning... OnG vs H.E 2250

Malduran

2. ThanksAllonairre thanked for this post.
  3. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    399 (x8)

Thanks for that Mal, I think that having to take a turn 1 charge from DP is never a good thing, fleeing may have been right but you need to know beforehand so your general, and BSB and supporting units are placed correctly. Spider Riders move up to bait, good idea but you need to already know what the plan is after that. Are the wolf chariots outside a 12" overrun so can guarantee a counter charge or are you just stalling that flank and positioning spider to force a charge in a weird direction and then fleeing and rallying. If fleeing then what is the lane you flee down.

I do the same thing with eagle and ellyrion reavers but its difficult and risky esp for O&G with low leadership.
    Cheers Allonairre

WIP Thread

Benevolent Dictator CaptainSarathai's Avatar
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1480 (x8)

Nice report. You should post to LO a little more, maybe drum up some action in the O&G section! Did you ever say who actually won once the smoke cleared? It looked pretty close - the Elves got some early game gains, but the Orcs seem to have caught right back up.

Ps - I spotted those classic High Elf archers back there on their slotta-bases. Very nice.
    Pts Values for AoS here!

Nippon Armybook: Isuu, Scribd, and free at Google Docs

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yer im not very good at fleeing as i normally just take it, so just trying to learn how and when to do it.

Sorry i did forget to say who won, it was the high elves, they dominated me so badly they still had the majority of their points left. Well hopefully next battle report i will be better

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just a quick question how did you find it playing agenst tyrion just woundering because I am thinking about putting him into my list for thrown of skulls in march.
    Your feed back on him would be much appreciated.
    Last edited by steven1984; February 21st, 2012 at 04:22.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    80 (x2)

Nice report and thanks for sharing. It was interesting seeing Tyrion not lose combat and get cut down the turn he charges in. That has ALWAYS been my experience with him sadly.
    Nights Justice Space Marines
    Eldar Eth Kariel Craftworld
    Spear of Kurnous - High Elf Expeditionary Army

+ Reply to Thread