How to win in 1 turn (10mins) short battle report!!. - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How to win in 1 turn (10mins) short battle report!!.

Lizardmen v Lizardmen 2500pts Blood & Glory Fortitude 3 for both sides

Opponent 3 Standards, BSB, General (note BSB on General light Slann) = 6
    Me 4 Standards, BSB, General (Slann life not BS =7

Fortunately this was a friendly!

I go first move a few units then throw a 6 & 3 for winds of magic. Cast TOV with 3 die, which my opponent lets go.

Then use 6 die for SOT and cast with irresistible force. Roll 4 for miscast Dim cascade! Have LOS to Slann so cupped hands to opponents Slann.

He loses 14 Temple guard, and the wizard role is a 3. Remove wizard!!

He is down to fortitude 3 game over.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    80 (x2)

That is what happens when people play lists that don't take into account anything but the battleline scenario. Good win for you and hopefully your opponent will learn something about the "eggs in one basket" list design.

Second quick thought: Since you had Throne of Vines wouldn't you have to roll the 2+ to cancel the miscast before being able to bounce it to your opponent?
    Last edited by NecroNid; March 21st, 2012 at 04:15.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Second quick thought: Since you had Throne of Vines wouldn't you have to roll the 2+ to cancel the miscast before being able to bounce it to your opponent?
    Reading the Lizardman FAQ it mentions multiple anti miscast items can be used in any order the player wishes. Not 100% if this would apply to RIP spell.

More of a debate was over my opponent also having cupped hands, could he bounce the misscast back. reading carefully it mentions using only after creating a misscast. Since his Slann did not start the misscast we felt it would not apply.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i had a similar win not long ago. same scenario, WoC v Dwarves. he had, general, bsb and standard in one unit, and only 1 other standard in his list. i had first turn so i infernal gatewayed his unit, 12 for the strength. whole unit sucked into the warp. win within 5 mins.

+ Reply to Thread