2k Brets Vs Khorne - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It was this game where I realized how nearly invinible Bretonnia is. My friend played his khorne army pretty good and he had the store vet helping him, and I still massacred him.

set up-

HC CW CW CW River Chariot MH
    Knightsw/ Lord

PK QK KE KotR PK KotR GK
    ......................... Lord

First turn-
    I prayed so he went first. No movement. 1 Hellcannon shot at the KE, 1 full and 5 partials killed 1, but then i fled 5".

I rallied my KE but the KotR fled off the board.
    I moved the PK's so they could charge the HC next turn. All knights advanced, and the other PK and Lord went towards the MH and the chariot w/hero in it.

Turn 2-
    He again had no movement except for moving his Marauder Horsemen around a house to hide. Wussy :wacko: Hellcannon struck home on the KotR on the right, killing 2 but making them flee 8 inches.

I charged the HC with PK's and killed the crew. PK's charge the chariot, Lord fails his charge only to move 1 inch from the combat :realmad: The PK's did one wound to the char in a challenge, 1 won by 1 but he held.

I set up a charge with the Grail Knights on the CW and had 2 units of knights 16 inces away from the chaos knights.

Turn 3-
    He brought the MH around to rear my Lord or PKs. Chaos knights reformed to be furthur away from my knights. Both combats a draw.

Grail Knights charge and kill 7, then pursue off the board. Lord flies over ready to flank some warriors as the QK's set up to charge the front. Other 2 combats with PKs still a draw.

Turn 4-
    Charges MH intio rear of Pegs, who break after losing all but 1. Choas knights reform once more to avoid a double charge. Hellcannon breaks the 2 remaining Pegs but they escape. Chariot comes around after my lord, marauder horsemen come towards the center.

QK and Lord charge the warriors with GWs and the lord and his peg kill 5, while the QKs kill 3, he auto breaks and fleesoff the board, I pursue to get out of harm. Grail Knights come back on getting ready to charge the Chaos warriors.

Turn 5-
    He charges his chariot into the rear of my GK, rolls 6 Impact hits and kills 1 :lol: I kill the char in the chariot and he runs off the table.

QK and lord reenter, lord goes after MH while the QK's set up a frenzy bait. GK charge the last unit of warriors and rape 'em.

Turn 6-
    HIs Marauder Horsemen charge my lone Peg knight and wrech him, his knights charge my QK, who flee off the board. Hell cannon rampages around.

My 2 units of knights charge the flank of his Chosen Knights of Khorne, and kill 3, while his lord kills 2 back. I win by alot and chae him down.

He had 5 Marauder Horsemen and a rampaging Hellcannon left.

I only lost a unit of knights, a unit of QK and my PK's.

Massacre

I always love beating an army with hero stats

-My Warrior Priest will challenge your Chaos Lord
    -OK, my Chaos lord will slaughter you
    -My warrior priest with Van Hortsmen's Speculum will take his 7 Str 8 attacks. You die.
    -......What?
    -Take your model off the table, he's dead

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You should generally post what the heck is in your armies before the battle report. For all we know you had a squad of 20 grail knights and he had no more than 10 man chaos warrior squads. Not to mention if they were armed with anything...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

and also label what PK GK and all that crap is
    The absence of wrath is an impediment to utilizing your true strength.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

pk = pegasus knights
    gk= grail knights
    qk= questing knights
    ke= knughts errant
    kotr = knights of the realm

MH= marauder horsemen
    CW= chaos warriors
    <span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>PO-TA-TOES</span>
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>i know, in todays world, the weak are protected, so evolution is now non-existant for humans. To keep the race moving forwards, there should be tests to see if you are good enough to have kids- k-tana</div>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

now it all makes sense...
    The absence of wrath is an impediment to utilizing your true strength.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am having trouble against bretonians and empire the cavalry is invinsable thats why I dont do them to easy to win.
    <span style='color:green'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>THE REAL SHADOW ELF IS HERE&#33;&#33;</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>The tyranids will rip you to peices as soon as they rip your friends</span></span>

+ Reply to Thread