OK vs Dwarfs... not finished, it is a to be continues - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OK vs Dwarfs... not finished, it is a to be continues

pre battle report- We are both really, really new to the game, this is my first time played OK and close to the first time playing Dwarfs.
    army list-

-Dwarfs, not commpletly shure but close
    thane
    2 squads of 10 dwarfs
    2 cannons
    1 flame cannon
    10 iron breakers
    10 miners
    2 squads of 15 warriors wit GW and HA

-OK
    -Brusier-177
    Gw
    Greedy fists
    heavy armour
    wall crusher
    -Butcher-130
    -5 bulls (will have brusier)-255
    iron fists/light armour/bellower/standars/look out gnoblar
    -3 bulls-115
    bellower
    -3 bulls-115
    bellower
    -3 iron guts (will have butcher)-154
    bellower
    -40 gnoblars-82
    groin bitter
    -3 lead belchers165
    -3 yetties195
    -gorger-75

DEPLOYMENT- From my perspective
    -Dwarfs- Th=thunderers Ca=cannon IB=iron breakers W=warriors

TH--Th--Flame cannon--cannon---IB--------W--W--------Ca

-OK- LB- lead belchers B=3 orge bull squad 5B= big squad IG-Iron g. Y=yetties G=Gnob.

3 LB--B------B--5B------IG--------Y

------------------------G-------------

-Terrain- there was a hill directly in front of my 3 LB that was halfway up the field, a forest right in front of my yetties halfway up the field, and some barrakades and stuff on either depplyment zone.

-senario- Just a kill em match

-OK turn 1
    Go u lead bealchers, set up in front of hill and shoot the short umies when they get on hill, blow them to pieces" LB move 3" forward do to terrain, bulls right next to them also advance 3" 3 bulls next to 5 bull squad march 12" strait forward, and the 5 man bull squad goes 9" butchers and iron guts advance 6" in a U type thing to the right of 5 man bull squad to get LOS on some units, yetties go 12" thrue woods and gnoblars go up 4. I had nothng to shoot at so i go to my magic phase, try to cast a bunch of stuff, but ony get troll gut thue on my 5 man bull squad, and i end my turn.

-Dwarf turn 1
    He declares no charges, moves his thunders up on the hill, and moves nothing els, he shoots his thunders and causes 4 wonds on 3 man bull squad next to lead belchers, fires a cannon, and i take 2 wounds from a bull in the 5 man bull squad, he misfires with flame cannon and cannon resulting is not shooting.

-OK turn 2
    -my gorger doesnt come in.
    i declare charge on iron breakers with 3 man bull squad and i declare charge with 5 man bull squad on same unit and i declare a charge on the cannon with the yetties, I move my gnoblars up 4" i go to shooting, and kill 6 thunderers from one of the squads, i go to magic, and im felling risky and roll 2 dice for a spell........miscast, and my butcher dies. to to combat, my bruiser kills 3 iron breakers and my 3 bulls kill 1, resulting in 1 wound back and he passes all panic tests for the turn.

-Dwarf turn 2......2 be continues....sry, i got to leave...

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Continued

Dwarf turn 2-
    He roles for his miners, and they come in, putting them right inbetween where my lead belchers are and the hill where his 2 thunderer units are, He declares a charge on 5 man bull squad with warriors with thane in it.. he marches them 6" directly to the right. he misses with his flame cannon twards the yetties. (sorry, but i forgot to say that they killed the crew and overrun behind the arc of the warrior unit closed to the cannon.) but he misses, and fires a cannon at them, but over shoots. he goes to assult, and his thane challenges my bruieser...lol... he does 2 wounds to me, and i kill the thane. his warriors kill 1 bull, and my bulls kill 4 warriors.

OK turn 3-
    Gorger comes in!!!! and i put him right to the left of the hill where the thunderers are.
    I declare charge with iron guts to the big combat in the middle wehre the iron breakers and and warriors are fighting with the bulls. and yetties declare charge on flame cannon and lead belchers and 3 man bull squad declare charge on miners. no shooting, no magic, so i go to combat, my leader and bulls kill of like 6 warriors and my iron guts killed like 1!!!!!!!! bad rolling. he attackes back killing my brusier with GW's.!!. my yetties kill the flame cannon, over run to the other cannon and kill its crew. and i kill like 3 miners with lead belchers and bulls, but he passes panic test.

basically we sit and the middle when he charges with his second warrior unit, and it becomes a really big fight and i ended up winning with a gorger with 1 wound, and 2 bulls..

sry i coulent write up the rest, but its been a few days and my memory is starting to fog up and im sick of writing this...

hope u enjoyed it and happy gaming.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nice battle report. May I make a recommendation to your bruiser? I would add a Wyrdstone necklace if you are allowed to. In combination with a greedy fist it means any ward save you make against any of the Dwarfs cheese inscripted weapons sucks the juice right out of them. Plus a 5+ ward save for less than 20 points is always good.

+ Reply to Thread