High Elves have beaten Lizardmen - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    The Netherlands, small place called Langbroek
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

High Elves have beaten Lizardmen

Last Fryday (17 november), I played against lizardmen 1000 pts. my enemy was one who already won that day to chaos. I was glad I could play a game but I feared to loose.
    My list:
    2 mages lvl2
    a commander at horseback, lance, HA and Guardian Phoenix.

2x 10 archers with LA
    2x 5 Silver Helms with Shields and HA

a RBT.

I had put my commander in a unit SH and rolled for my mages 3+6 and 1+4.

The game was solved in turn 2 because our time had ran out.

The Game:
    I charged the lizards with my SH/Com. they fled, but not enough. I got the m overrun.
    And charged direct in the next battle line. When I dealt with theese I ran again straight to the next line (3 flyers) that one did destroyed too, but I got charged in my flank, but because of lack off points they had to run too.
    In the last one he had put the general. Bad luck for him but they were overrun.

It was a great game; much more because my brother had lost that day (40k) and thought I couldnt make it. After the battle he lost the overview and couldnt believe I DID killed that much!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

If I told you that, I'm afraid I'd have to kill you
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    30 (x2)

Last Fryday (17 november), I played against lizardmen 1000 pts. my enemy was one who already won that day to chaos. I was glad I could play a game but I feared to loose.
    My list:
    2 mages lvl2
    a commander at horseback, lance, HA and Guardian Phoenix.

2x 10 archers with LA
    2x 5 Silver Helms with Shields and HA

a RBT.
    It's Friday and 'lose', but seeing as you live in the Netherlands, I'll let that go.

I have problems with your list. Isn't a commander a lord? I'm not entirely sure, but if it is, you're not allowed lords in a 1000pt battle. It would be interesting to know what your opponement had, too.

I had put my commander in a unit SH and rolled for my mages 3+6 and 1+4.

The game was solved in turn 2 because our time had ran out.

The Game:
    I charged the lizards with my SH/Com. they fled, but not enough. I got the m overrun.
    And charged direct in the next battle line. When I dealt with theese I ran again straight to the next line (3 flyers) that one did destroyed too, but I got charged in my flank, but because of lack off points they had to run too.
    In the last one he had put the general. Bad luck for him but they were overrun.

It was a great game; much more because my brother had lost that day (40k) and thought I couldnt make it. After the battle he lost the overview and couldnt believe I DID killed that much!!!
    [/QUOTE]

Umm, can't make head or tails of this...can't think how to end the sentence...period. I mean, what lizards were you attacking? I get the image of a bunch of 100 skinks just running away. And the report is too short. Heh...that rhymes.

You need to work on this.

Attila
    Last edited by Attila the Hun Jr; November 23rd, 2006 at 18:13.
    Worshipper of Dice
    Last game: Victory Dark Elves vs High Elves & Orcs & Goblins
    WDL: Dark Elves:37/6/8 Space Marines:7/3/3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    238 (x6)

Quote Originally Posted by Attila the Hun Jr View Post
    I have problems with your list. Isn't a commander a lord? I'm not entirely sure, but if it is, you're not allowed lords in a 1000pt battle. It would be interesting to know what your opponement had, too.
    A Commander is a Hero. The equivalent Lord level character is a Prince.
    Thou shalt remember:
    Warhammer Fantasy armies do NOT have Codices. They have Army Books.

LINK - Guitarists of LO Group

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1283 (x8)

Thanks for posting the report, ElfCommander. It does need some work, but methinks Atilla a bit harsh in his delivery of the message.

Check out this link for some help. It's a bit of a long read but will hopefully be worth it.

Also check out some of the shorter battle reports and see if you like how they're written.

So have you visited the HE forum yet? Check out the index and some of the threads.

And Welcome to LO!
    Painting Videos--My Warriors of Chaos--WHFB Tactica Index

The Netherlands, small place called Langbroek
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And Welcome to LO!
    Sorry for the misunderstanding but I am a member here for half a year. Thanks anyway!

Also thanks for your reactions.

the charging unit was some kind of horseman: lizards upon other ones. the runnners where skinks.

David, thanks for the link, and since I am already half a year a member, I already have seen a few other thread.

I hope I didnt sound to agressive. I have some kind physic differences and i wouldnt know how to write it different.

But thanks for your advices!:yes:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you were very lucky to make him flee with the cold blooded rule. usually if your talking elves vs lizardmen, its an obvious answer: the t4 saurus units are usually too much for elves, and also their magic is mnore powerful than HE. but well done anyway, i'd like to read a battle report though please.

+ Reply to Thread