Nemesis Crown Your opinion if you please - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Woodstock, VA
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

14 (x1)

Your opinion if you please

Has anyone else read the stuff they posted on the GW website? It's like they woke up a week or two ago and one developer said to another, "Oh crap we have to come up with something. Ok how about this. There's an artifact, and it was made by a dwarf... oh yeah that's good, and like everyone will want it." "Oh yeah man that will be so hot. It's so simple we won't have to do much thinking about it. Now we can get back to napping, that took a lot of effort."

I know it's hard to come up with new ideas and such, but seriously. How long ago was Storm of Chaos? How long have they had to brain storm something new? That's my 2 cents. If anyone else wants to chime in, maybe I'm totally whacked in the head. I just expected more from a company that I repeatedly toss 35 bucks to for some bits of plastic.

Edit: typo

Last edited by Burnanation; May 19th, 2007 at 05:38.

2. Remove Advertisements

1 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

451 (x8)

Complaining about GW's poor campaign choices can be made in the general discussion forums with all the other complaints. This forum should be reserved for positive discussion of the campaign.

*thread locked*

spambot kill tally: 79

[16:19] <@Alzer> Arky's right though
    [16:20] <@Kaiser-> I know he is.
    [16:20] <@Kaiser-> He usually is.
    [16:20] <@Kaiser-> Sometimes it's intentional.
    [00:01] <+zubus> i love you, ya skirt wearin nothern monkey! ^_^

Closed Thread