more than one magic banner - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    1 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

23 (x1)

more than one magic banner

I currently have a DE, WE, and VC army and was wondering if there was a problem with me having 2 magic banners in one unit.

Example: I take a 20 man unit of DE executioners with the Banner of Murder adding D6' to there charge. If i also take a Noble with a Hydra Banner giving any unit his with +1 attack will both banners effect the unit all the time or is it like being in close combat where i can only count 1 banner to my combat resolution?

2. Remove Advertisements

King of Librarium's Tombs Phoenix's Avatar
    Lancaster / Warwick, UK
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

579 (x8)

The rules changed slightly in the new edition. The combat resoloution for a unit standard and a Battle standard now stack for a totalof +2.
    As for the rules for each individual banner, you get both benefits. So 2 magic banners in a unit is fine. Just remember if the unit flees from combat or gets run down, then the enemy captures both standards, giving them an extra 200victory pts, aswell as the cost of the unit.

+ Reply to Thread