Stand and shoot, multiple shots - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Stand and shoot, multiple shots

Hello, I was wondering if you can use multiple shots when you select stand and shot as a charge reaction?

Could not find any rules about this, so I assume you can use multiple shots.

I am playing as lizardmen and the question came up when my skinks, armed with blowpipes, got charget during my last playing.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Monkey of Mystery The Paint Monkey's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    743 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by X'Nork View Post
    Hello, I was wondering if you can use multiple shots when you select stand and shot as a charge reaction?

Could not find any rules about this, so I assume you can use multiple shots.

I am playing as lizardmen and the question came up when my skinks, armed with blowpipes, got charget during my last playing.
    Sure can. Just remember that the -1 for multiple shots and the -1 for being charged make life a little less certain.
    No more NG spearmen, thanks! Now I need some pump-wagons!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Paint Monkey View Post
    Sure can. Just remember that the -1 for multiple shots and the -1 for being charged make life a little less certain.
    Yes I know. But because skinks got poisonous attacks, I would rather have 20 attacks to hit on 6 then 10 on 5+...

King of Librarium's Tombs Phoenix's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    579 (x8)

Im pretty sure you can't multi shot, as there is no time for them to do it. I cant find where it says so at the moment, but if i do ill post where.

Under 'multiple shots' in the weapons section, it states 'in the shooting phase' (page 55, LR

Having said that, i cant find anything more specific, so maybe im wrong and they changed it in the new rules edition.
    Last edited by Phoenix; August 9th, 2007 at 21:49.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    476 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by Deceiver View Post
    Im pretty sure you can't multi shot, as there is no time for them to do it. I cant find where it says so at the moment, but if i do ill post where.

Under 'multiple shots' in the weapons section, it states 'in the shooting phase' (page 55, LR
    Stand and shoot is worked out just as a normal round of shooting - it just incurs an extra modifier. Neither does Stand and shoot or multiple shots prevent you from using multiple shots when being charged.

Having an army and not owning a rulebook is like owning a car with no steering wheel.

Quote Originally Posted by amishcellphone
    <3 rork. He does all the arguing so I don't have to.

+ Reply to Thread