Non-Chariot impact hits & fleeing - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Suffer not the Unclean InquisitorAffe's Avatar
    Edmonton, AB
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

381 (x8)

Non-Chariot impact hits & fleeing

So, I happened to have in my bits box an awesome space Ork 'Cy-Boar' circa 1994. Since this bit of kit is long gone from the latest Space Ork Codex yet the model is still great, I felt compelled by nature to build an Orc Warboss on IronBack Boar. A foul Chaos Dwarf construct that I will perhaps summon the courage to submit to public critique in the painting forum when it's done =).

Hence the rules question. For non O&G book owners, the Ironback Boar is a cavalry mount that causes Impact Hits.

If he flees and runs through another unit, does he cause impact hits on them like a chariot would?

2. Remove Advertisements

Prowling LO, looking for fresh meat.
    3 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

476 (x8)

No, since he's not a chariot. The impact hits rule is separate from what happens from when a chariot flees through another unit, so are not a single rule that applies outside of the context of chariots.

Having an army and not owning a rulebook is like owning a car with no steering wheel.

Quote Originally Posted by amishcellphone
    <3 rork. He does all the arguing so I don't have to.

+ Reply to Thread