Dogs of War for Ogres? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x1)

Dogs of War for Ogres?

I was reading the Dogs of War army list posted on GW website and it doesnt mention if Ogre kingdoms are allowed to take DoW. I assume this is because the DoW list came out before OK, and in my OK army book it says I can take DoW as a rare choice. I want to take a Hireling Wizard as a DoW in my OK list, so my question is: is this legal? And do DoW heroes take up just a Rare choice, or a Rare and hero slot? Also, my buddy is fielding a 2000 pt beasts of chaos tzeentch army and im just wondering if it's correct that he has around 14 power dice? where exactly does it say that beastherds can't be marked? Thanks guys.

2. Remove Advertisements

Prowling LO, looking for fresh meat.
    3 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

476 (x8)

The OK list was released several years after the DoW list. You'll need to check the OK army book for the details of how they can hire DoW units.

14 power dice is possible, it depends entirely on what's in his list.

BoC specifies which units can take marks - warhammer doesn't work by saying unit x can't take a certain upgrade. Get your opponent to show you his army book.
    Last edited by Rork; February 15th, 2008 at 17:58.

Having an army and not owning a rulebook is like owning a car with no steering wheel.

Quote Originally Posted by amishcellphone
    <3 rork. He does all the arguing so I don't have to.

+ Reply to Thread