Black Coach Evocation question - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Acting XO of Tanith 1st MadLarkin's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    192 (x4)

Black Coach Evocation question

Couple of questions concerning the evocation of death with the black coach, it says "alll of these increases are cumulative with each other" does that mean that if i roll 2 one's then i get +2 to impact hits? i know the +1 to impact hits would stack with the ethereal ability but i'm unsure about this. also if i roll on the table and get a roll that i've already gotten, like a 5 lets say, do i lose that roll as the black coach can't be ethereal twice over.

also it says "at the start of every magic phase the black coach can absorb magical energy" does this mean i get to choose to or does this refer to the fact that it is not guarenteed and therefore i have to roll every magic phase?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Suffer not the Unclean InquisitorAffe's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    381 (x8)

Hrm, read the rule over again more carefully. That's not a table that you roll on. You progress upward through it as you absorb more magical power. And yes, it is mandatory at the start of every magic phase, you can't choose not to steal any power.

Acting XO of Tanith 1st MadLarkin's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    192 (x4)

ah ok thanks. i guess i misread that. so after it gains 6 dice does it still absorb power dice?

Suffer not the Unclean InquisitorAffe's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    381 (x8)

Yup, keeps sucking down your dice, just doesn't gain more powers (not the 6 *+* on the chart.)

+ Reply to Thread