Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
So I jsut started TK and was wondering something about our magic.
1. Does High Elf drain magic effect TK magic?
2. Does Lizardmen Slann drain magic effect TK magic?
3. Does Deamons banner of -2 to your casting affect TK magic?
Thanks for any help.
No, Yes, Yes.
Do tomb kings actually have a lore of magic or do they just know incantations? The standard of sundering for daemons have to choose a lore - so if the TK don't have a specific one, then it won't work against them.
Hmm.. interesting. Think id still go with Yes for now, but looks like we will have to wait for an FAQ.
The Standard of Sundering does NOT affect Liche Priests.
1. There is no "Lore of Tomb Kings" or anything like this. So a Deamon player cannot "choose a Lore of Magic" for the Icon have any effect.
2. The Icon makes that "all Wizards suffer a -2 penalty to cast spells (...)" and TK Armybook says: "the Incantation choosen is automatically cast like a bound spell (...)". Remember, that there is no "to cast" roll. I think it's clear. Automatically cast with -2 penalty spell is still automatiacally cast spell. :-)
By the way, The Standard of Sundering does not affect Warrior Priests' Prayers. We've got the same situation there.