Magical Effects of Banners on Units - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1283 (x8)

Magical Effects of Banners on Units

So I give a unit of Black Knights the Banner of Hellfire which states that all models in the unit have magical, flaming attacks. In that unit is a vampire with the Dreadlance. Does the magical lance now have the effects of the banner in addition to its given magical effects?

Painting Videos--My Warriors of Chaos--WHFB Tactica Index

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Suffer not the Unclean InquisitorAffe's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    381 (x8)

He's a model, he's in the unit. Seems to meet all the criteria! I don't know of any rule that explicitly forbids a character from benefiting, and he satisfies all of the criteria for the item.

Reflexively, a BSB is a unit of one model who joins a unit. I don't think anybody would argue the BSB's magic banner doesn't actually work on the unit he joins. It's parallel, character joining unit becomes member of that unit.

+ Reply to Thread