Empire Outriders Questions - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x0)

Empire Outriders Questions

Just looking for some clarification regarding Outriders of the Empire. I'm a brand new Warhammer player just starting to put together an Empire Army.

The question is can they move and shoot in the same turn? or can they only move or shoot?

Under the rules for Fast Cavalry it says that Fast Cavalry can always shoot if they have moved, even if they were marching.

If you look up the Repeater Handgun in the Empire Army book it states that this weapon is "Move or Fire Only"

Which is it?

Thanks for any help!

2. Remove Advertisements

My house, the UK
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

321 (x8)

The rules for fast cavalry mean that the normal rules for shooting and moving with respect to marching are replaced by the ones as you described above (that they may march and shoot). HOWEVER, their weapons' special rules overrule this, so they may not move and shoot despite being fast cav.
    http://www.armyroster.com Check out my ToP WIP in the projects section!

+ Reply to Thread