Armor save modifiers - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Armor save modifiers

While I have played warhammer for a while and have always felt confident on my understanding of the basic rules and such. A friend of mine and I had a conversation of armor modifiers in CC. I assume that it is similar to shooting and that higher strength reducing your armor save. Is that right? Do you use the same armor modifier chart as you do for shooting? Thanks for clearing this up ahead of time.

"Ah, but the truth is like an expensive whore, Jerek. She comes in many dresses and will bend over for any with the money to pamper her." ~ Konrad von Carstein

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    494 (x8)

Yes, the modifiers are the same as for shooting. It tells you this on the top of page 36 in the BRB.

SirKently
    I am right 94% of the time, why worry about the other 3%.

+ Reply to Thread