Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
Ok i am a little confused on some rules.
1) In a 2500 pt army how many rares can you have
2) Can a guy have a crossbow and two hand weapons or a great weapon?
3) In Tournaments are special characters allowed? Ex Shadowblade, Ect.
If you could help me clear up these rules it would be great!
1) Depends on the army (as some may get more or less), but the majority get two.
2) I believe so, just that you can't use them both in the same round (non-issue really, as you'll either be in combat or shooting). Did you have a specific army in mind?
3) This is really down to the specific tournament organiser, but in most instances, no. But as I say, pretty much all organisers will clearly let you know if you can use them or not.
Hope this helps.
Generally with the SCs, its OK if they're included with the main army list. If they're the ones at the back of the book then these are the ones that are less tested and balanced so are less often accepted.
http://www.armyroster.com Check out my ToP WIP in the projects section!