Fast Cav ???? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fast Cav ????

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fast Cav ????

hello i am pretty sure that fast cav can, when rallied from a charge can move,shoot but not march just wondering because some guy is argueing that you can march too! just wondering your guys input????

You Can't Put The Cat Back In the Bag

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    458 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by Cobbler77 View Post
    hello i am pretty sure that fast cav can, when rallied from a charge can move,shoot but not march just wondering because some guy is argueing that you can march too! just wondering your guys input????
    When Rallying, you do a Reform, which not even Fast Cav can shoot after doing. This was pointed out to be a little while back, and I think is one of the changes 7e saw.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

no, fast can shoot after reforming because they get as many reforms as they want but can they march?
    You Can't Put The Cat Back In the Bag

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't see anywhere in the BRB saying they can't march. Says can reform (after rally) and also free to move in remaining moves.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    255 (x6)

You most certainly can shoot as normal as per the "feigned flight" rule. It says they are "free to move" so this would include marching as long as no enemy is within 8". Also, free reforms can be done as part of marching.
    Last edited by frozencore; April 4th, 2009 at 11:10.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    494 (x8)

As long as it rallied from a flee from charge reaction, and not a panic failure or combat break, it is free to do what it normally can do. The feigned flight rule lets it shoot, move and march if not blocked in its next turn.

SirKently
    I am right 94% of the time, why worry about the other 3%.

+ Reply to Thread