What are Dogs of War? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x1)

What are Dogs of War?

Reading my army book earlier today I stumbled across a rare choice for my army which was called Dogs of War. It went into do detail about these, only that they are mercenaries that can suppliment your army. So I looked on the GW website for any Dogs of War models/info but no results where found. I have also checked the FAQ on the forum which only said that if your army has the Dogs of War entery, then you can have them.

So I was windering what units can be Dogs of War? How much do they cost? And where can I find their stats?

Any help on this would be appreciated

2. Remove Advertisements

King of Librarium's Tombs Phoenix's Avatar
    Lancaster / Warwick, UK
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

579 (x8)

Dogs of war are a list of units that can be added to armies that are allowed to include them. Some of these units include heroes who act as special champions to lead the unit etc, and have a fluffy background to their rules

In addition, some units from the Ogre Kingdoms army book may be taken as DoW choices. As too can Giants (uses a standard DoW Giant profile, similar but not identical to the giants of other books).
    These type of DoW unit are more common than the ones i mentioned first, as GW seem to be phasing out (have phased out) the original DoW units

That is a very quick summary, im sure others have much more to add

+ Reply to Thread