Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
Just played a couple games yesterday and had some questions.
1) When I charge into his army i know that if I kill 5 guys he cant strike back. What if he has his general and champion in that front rank? Still no strike back?
2) When I charge and kill an enemy in the first round of combat I overrun. Overrun says u charge straight foward. Is there anyway I can turn around? I have not found a rule on it so I am guessing no but I wish I could.
3) If you have 10 guys in a group and you lose 2 one turn and then lose 1 the next this would be 25% below Initial strength do u have to test or does that reset each round?
4) A hill is open terrain. Is there a penalty for charging up the hill that I am not seeing? Or is there no penalty for it because it is Open Terrain?
5) Why are high elfs so uber? haha (I know not a question just an observation) ASF is ridiculous because he just kills my front 5 so I cant ever strike back.
Thanks for taking the time to read this and please answer!!
Armies: 40k: Imperial Guard, Orks Fantasy: Skaven