Magical Weapon and Magical Shield - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    63 (x1)

Magical Weapon and Magical Shield

Hi guys,

I'm sure I've seen this discussed on here before but can't remember the answer and can't seem to find the thread using the search tool.

Basically can a character be armed with a magical weapon and magical shield and use both in close combat (obviously assuming the rules for the magical weapon do not state it requires 2 hands) - Sword of Might and Enchanted Shield for example?

I've gone through the BRB and the FAQs but the only thing I can see mentioned in them is that the parry bonus won't apply. If you cannot combine magical weapons and shield can someone give me the page ref in the BRB?

thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    476 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by sorberec View Post
    I've gone through the BRB and the FAQs but the only thing I can see mentioned in them is that the parry bonus won't apply.
    That, in part, answers your question - if you couldn't combine them, why would the question be necessary?

A character may choose one item from each of the magic item sections freely (weapons/armour etc.) - if there are any restrictions on this the individual items will say.

Having an army and not owning a rulebook is like owning a car with no steering wheel.

Quote Originally Posted by amishcellphone
    <3 rork. He does all the arguing so I don't have to.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    63 (x1)

Well as I say, I thought I could recall reading something about this on here previously which is why I was wanting to double-check and I've often read through the BRB and managed to miss the particular bit of info I was looking for

+ Reply to Thread