Steam tank question - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Steam tank question

Hi.

Lets say my unit charge a steam tank. My unit doesn't kill it, and what now? How does the steam tank attack back?

"We've run into scorpions the size of battle tanks. Three men died from Eyerot last week and I've sweated enough to fill a lake. Emperor help me, I love this place - it's just like home!" Captain Rock commenting on Varestus Prime.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    63 (x1)

I believe that in its next turn it gets to make grind attacks against you depending on how many Steam Points it has used. I think that's what my Empire opponent did last time he fielded a Stank, although that was about 5 months ago so I could be wrong
    Follow me on Twitter: @sorberec. My painting blog here.
    Want to find a tournament? Check out the Wargame Tournaments website or follow updates on Twitter.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    494 (x8)

Sorberec is correct. During the empire players turn, the steam tank can use steam points to grind opponents in its own phase. It doesn't get to attack in the opponents phase.

SirKently
    I am right 94% of the time, why worry about the other 3%.

+ Reply to Thread