How does Giant Squig Work with Battle Brew? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

3 (x1)

How does Giant Squig Work with Battle Brew?

Ok so my Ng hero in a giant squig has Battle brew and gets the stupidity roll how is he affected? And how is he affected by Frenzy?

Regarding Frenzy, the rules say a unit with frenzy must declare a charge in the "delcare charge" phase but squigs only ever move in the compulsory move phase.... and cant technically delcare charges as they move randomly.... so how are they effected by frenzy? do theys till get the +1 attack for chargeing? must te=hey role for distence then if that distence is enough to charge they must do so?

Regarding stupidity.... i ahve no idea how it effects the hopper anyone know?

2. Remove Advertisements

utrecht, Holland
    19 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

320 (x8)

When it comes to Frenzy, squigriders do not declare charges during the 'declare charge' phase, instead, when they hit an enemy unit after rolling compulsory move, it counts as if they declare a charge. (Boingg! rule in the bestiary). The 'have to declare a charge if within range' comes before the actual compulsory roll. That is impossible to work out
    - Frenzy: no change in its movement

When it comes to failing a stupidity test, you move half speed in a random direction.
    i cant find anything to work this through, im guessing the 3d6" travel should be halved.
    - Stupid: half movement in random direction. roll 3d6, then divide the total by 2.
    Last edited by Digger; October 19th, 2009 at 19:40.
    Eternal Newbie

Warchief Diggah o da Bloodmoon Squiggahs

+ Reply to Thread