question on banners - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

question on banners

ok i can take a hero as a battle standard bearer. now can he carry a great weapon,armour and a magic banner ?

example: a wargor joins a beast herd they are armed with 2 weapons , he can carry a battle standard ,wear armour, and have a great weapon( or is he armed with what the unit has like a regular standard bearer)

please help me out?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    494 (x8)

The wargor cannot carry a great weapon or purchase any other weapon, nor have a shield. He can have a magic banner, but then cannot take any other magic items. If he doesn't take a magic banner he can take his normal allotment of magic items. He can also choose a mark as stated in the wargor entry.

SirKently
    I am right 94% of the time, why worry about the other 3%.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok so i gave him a magic banner. so he has a hand weapon then? he can wear armour. and able to take a mark i guess korne or tzeench would be best..hmmm

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    238 (x6)

Bear in mind that the restrictions will probably be changed once the Beastmen get a new army book, and they're the next fantasy army to be released.

It will most likely change to be in line with the other newer books, that is that he can still have any magic banner, and if he does take a magic banner he won't be able to take any other magic items. However the restrictions on mundane equipment will probably be lifted, so you'll be able to give him any of the mundane options that you can give to a regular Wargor.
    Thou shalt remember:
    Warhammer Fantasy armies do NOT have Codices. They have Army Books.

LINK - Guitarists of LO Group

+ Reply to Thread