March Blocking and Skirmishers? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

March Blocking and Skirmishers?

So the other day my friend and I had an argument about march blocking. In the BRB is says that models that are within 8" of an enemy cant march and then for skirmishers it says that they do take movement penalties. I argue that skirmishers are still march blocked because I think of movement penalties as things like rough terrain, 360 sight, things like that not marching. So can they march always or can them be march blocked? Was there an FAQ on it because he will want to see it in the book or FAQ or he wont believe me. Thanks.

-The Ruler of the Golden Owl Asrai

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    494 (x8)

Skirmishers can be march blocked in 7th edition. In 6th edition they couldn't be. Isn't anything that I can think of that would address this in black and white. Its like trying to prove a negative, hard to do. March blocking isn't a penalty, it just prevents you from using an option that would otherwise be available.

And instead of you proving to him that it is this way, tell him to prove to you that it isn't. Anyone who comes up with weird rules interpretations should have to prove them. Not have someone else try to disprove them. Have him find someplace that says march blocking is a movement penalty.

SirKently
    I am right 94% of the time, why worry about the other 3%.

+ Reply to Thread