Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
Ok, with the new Empire FAQ,
- is the Steamtank still immune to spells without a given strength? and if so, does this make it immune to Lore of Metal??
- would the shadow spell "The Penumbral Pendulum" count as "having a given strength" and therefor is able to affect a steamtank?
- Repeater Pistol. does it have range 8" or 12" now? and does it suffer long range penalty?
Yes, the steam tank is still immune to spels without a given strenght. And yes Lore of metal is useless. But you allways woond him on +6 iven if you have a S=1
"The Penumbral Pendulum" work on the steam tank becouse steam tank allways fail initiative test.
Repeter Pistol have a range of 8" and i think it suffer a long range penalty. ( not sure about that )
1) The steamtank is no longer immune to spells with no given strength (Per the updated faq and errata on gw's site). Beware the Lore of Metal.
2) Yes it has a given strength, but that's immaterial now anyway.
3) Use the army book's profile. There's nothing in the errata about range changes.
yes, the steam tank is no longer immune to spells with no given strength - i wrote the replay before i see the new FAQ - sorry about that.
but still Pit if shades doesn't have any affect on the steam tank.
Last edited by SmS-Sik; July 16th, 2010 at 06:13.
I was browsing the rules for the steam tank today and it occurred to me that perhaps the stank is no longer automatically hit in close combats. They classified it as a chariot and gave the commander a WS of 3, and 1 attack for that matter. I'm not sure though, because they didn't specifically omit the old "automatically hit" rule under the Close Combat paragraph. Any thoughts?
Last edited by Aurius86; July 20th, 2010 at 07:06.