Got some questions! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Got some questions!

Hey. I've just read the new rule book, and I've got some questions:

If a wizard or hero got a magic item and refuses a challenge, does the item then work even if he's in the rear rank?

It's say that if monstrous cavalry move into a wood, it has to take a dagerous terrain test, does a ridden monster have to take a test too?

If a unit have to take a dagnerous terrain test, does the champion in the unit take a seperate test or do you just roll the number test and then allocate the wounds?

"Throne of Wines" from lore of life let you ignore a miscast on 2+. If i got a slann with cuped hands and Soul of Stone (re-roll results on the miscast table) and he suffers a misscast, may I then roll on the miscast table, re-roll the result then either hand the result over to an enemy wizard or ignore it on 2+?

Is the Lizardmen blowpipes Quick to Fire? (Both the small a giant)

Tanks

Last edited by chaosjacob; August 3rd, 2010 at 13:02.
    "We've run into scorpions the size of battle tanks. Three men died from Eyerot last week and I've sweated enough to fill a lake. Emperor help me, I love this place - it's just like home!" Captain Rock commenting on Varestus Prime.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    494 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by chaosjacob View Post
    If a wizard or hero got a magic item and refuses a challenge, does the item then work even if he's in the rear rank? Most items that I can think of are passive, so would still work, such as magic resistance or saves that affect a unit.

It's say that if monstrous cavalry move into a wood, it has to take a dagerous terrain test, does a ridden monster have to take a test too? No, monsters don't take dangerous terrain checks.

If a unit have to take a dagnerous terrain test, does the champion in the unit take a seperate test or do you just roll the number test and then allocate the wounds? Champ has to take his own test, as do characters.

"Throne of Wines" from lore of life let you ignore a miscast on 2+. If i got a slann with cuped hands and Soul of Stone (re-roll results on the miscast table) and he suffers a misscast, may I then roll on the miscast table, re-roll the result then either hand the result over to an enemy wizard or ignore it on 2+? Yes.

Is the Lizardmen blowpipes Quick to Fire? (Both the small a giant) No.
    There is my opinion,
    SirKently
    I am right 94% of the time, why worry about the other 3%.

+ Reply to Thread