Combining ward saves - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Combining ward saves

Ok so ive heard that the mark of tzeentch adds to your parry save or ward save from a magical item.

Does this also apply to things such as a savage orcs warpaint, wardancer tattoos or the bratonnian's blessing of the lady?

For example, can i have my wardancer highborn with the 4+ ward talisman, getting a 3+ ward save?
    Will my unit of savage orcs with hand weapon and shield and their warpaint get a 5+ ward in combat?

Basically i am asking what ward saves will combine and which ones will not.

Can someone please confirm this for me and also quote the sentence from the rulebook.
    I have read through my friends rulebook but do not have it on hand to check.

cheers

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Benevolent Dictator CaptainSarathai's Avatar
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1480 (x8)

No, unfortunately, it does not.
    Magic Resistance will, but nothing else adds in. The reason that Tzeentch combines is because it's not technically a 6+ Wardsave. In the WoC book, it states "A model with the Mark of Tzeentch has +1 to any wardsave, or a 6+ wardsave if it does not have one already" (or something like that. The important part is the explicit +1)

They don't stack. Sorry.
    Pts Values for AoS here!

Nippon Armybook: Isuu, Scribd, and free at Google Docs

+ Reply to Thread