Fanatcs Facing (LOS) when using Waaaaarh Spell - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

7 (x1)

Fanatcs Facing (LOS) when using Waaaaarh Spell

When a warrah spell is cast it says you should move 2d6 towards the nearest enemy target which the unit can see or 2d6 forwards if it cant see anyone.

Fanatics move randomly and have a round base.

Do you have to try and remember exactly which direction the fanatic moved lat turn and then judge an arc for the field of vision (which is difficult on a round base)

My interpritation is that a fanatic is whirling round (round base) and so has a 360 degree field of vision and would move towards the nearest enemy.

so if a fanatic has just been through a unit and warrah is cast it will prob go back though the same unit as its the closest?

In our game the other day we played it that way so the fanatic went though unit, then due to warrah went back though it rather than heading furthur forwards into the elven lines.

2. Remove Advertisements

utrecht, Holland
    19 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

320 (x8)

A fanatic has either no LOS at all or it has 360 degree as you mention.

The rules/FAQ dont answer it. I think its easier to say they have 360 degree sight and so move towards the nearest enemy. (and so you would have played it right allready)
    Eternal Newbie

Warchief Diggah o da Bloodmoon Squiggahs

+ Reply to Thread