Couple of questions form last nights game please. - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Couple of questions form last nights game please.

1. When assulting a building, you pick a party of 10, however you do not include your champion. you lose a lot of men and the rules state losses are from the back of the unit - if you lose all your "spare models" except the champion not in the fight and still have casualtys to take what do you do. we took the casualtys from the party but then moved the champion into the party which gave him the chance to use his attacks back - did we do the right thing or should the party have been doen to 9 as he wasnt selected at the beginning.

2. If a unit passes a terror test does it also have to take a fear test from the same source in the same turn ?

3. If a Battle standard refuses a challange he cant attack and you cant use his leadership for tests, can you still you the re-roll from his banner for this and other units?

any help would be apriciated, thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

quik-quik, kill-kill! The bearded one's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    585 (x8)

1: Actually, you may select the champion from the start to assault the building. I am unsure how this would go, but since champions are so similar in most respects to their rank and file buddies I think they could fill up the slot of one of the dead assault party, if you have no more regular rank & file to use.

2: Yes

3: I thought you couldn't, but I can't find any rules to the contrary, so I guess you can.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

in reguards to the second question

2. If a unit passes a terror test does it also have to take a fear test from the same source in the same turn ?
    as i understand it . yes you will but you will NEVER have to make two panic tests like this in the same phase . just same turn so like on the charge .. yes.. then in cc fear test .

but lets say a terror unit over runs into one of your units and you take a panic test and pass.. then the unit is 6 inc away breaks form it .. that same unit would not have to take another panic test .. the one panic test passes all for the phase.

+ Reply to Thread