Black coach rules Qs - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Black coach rules Qs

So here i am again with some questions that are prob pretty easy to anwser im just dumb

Am i reading this right .. and for 8th - at the start of my magic phase i would roll ALL dice i get from my 2d6 roll.. and for the 6's i take out .. and roll them on the chart 1-6 and the black coach gets.. and they keep adding up so it would have all 1-6 at some point.

Then durring my opponents Turn.. do i roll all the dice in my pool for Dispell dice? .. or do i roll all of there dice ? .. or do i roll everyones dice every magic phase ?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok , so getting no reply i called Games workshop and got the anwser .. for those who looked with no reply or may be wondering .. heres the anwser

durring my magic phase i roll for winds . and all my casters to get my pool of dice.. the i roll all of them .and on 6's the coach soaks the up .. and on my opponents turn they roll for all there wizards , then they roll all of their dice . .and no 6s the coach soaks them up.. and as the dice get soaked up you keep getting what the list says .. example . 1st dice you get number 1 .. second you get 1 and 2.. third you gte 1 , 2 and 3... thru 6 . hope this helps. it helped me

and yes is pretty broke.. we played and on bottom of turn 1.. my coach was to 6+ dice soaked up.. good stuff.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    476 (x8)

It's always power dice, never dispel dice. The new rules for power dice have given the coach a good boost.

Having an army and not owning a rulebook is like owning a car with no steering wheel.

Quote Originally Posted by amishcellphone
    <3 rork. He does all the arguing so I don't have to.

+ Reply to Thread