Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
I'm new to 8th edition and didn't even play 7th so just need something clarifying. The points percentages, can you have 25% for heroes then 25% for lords? So in total having 50% of your total points possibly taken up by characters?
Yes thats possible!
up to 25% Lords
up to 25% Heroes
up to 50% Special
up to 25% Rare
25% minimum Core
Warchief Diggah o da Bloodmoon Squiggahs
Best news EVER. Grey seer it is then!