Couple of chariot questions - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    34 (x2)

Couple of chariot questions

Hey all,

I've never used chariot much in my games, so with my new Goblin Wolf chariots, some questions came up.
    I looked in the rulebook, and can't find anything under close combat, impact hits or chariots.

-If a fleeing chariot hits a friendly unit, does it inflict impact hits?
    -If a chariot gets charged in the side or rear, can the creatures pulling the chariot fight? And if charged in the side, can both attack, or just one?

Thanks in advance!

Byjugo

'Its better to have a swordmaster and not need her help, then to need her help and not have her'
    Byjugo's WIP Thread

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    34 (x2)

nobody?
    'Its better to have a swordmaster and not need her help, then to need her help and not have her'
    Byjugo's WIP Thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    63 (x1)

Quote Originally Posted by Byjugo View Post
    Hey all,

I've never used chariot much in my games, so with my new Goblin Wolf chariots, some questions came up.
    I looked in the rulebook, and can't find anything under close combat, impact hits or chariots.

-If a fleeing chariot hits a friendly unit, does it inflict impact hits?
    -If a chariot gets charged in the side or rear, can the creatures pulling the chariot fight? And if charged in the side, can both attack, or just one?

Thanks in advance!

Byjugo
    In 8th edition fleeing chariots no longer do impact hits to any units they run through - a big mistake IMO as that just adds to the comedy value when one runs away unexpectedly.

IIRC the creatures pulling the chariot can only attack to the front - it's in the chariots section of the rulebook (can't grab mine just at this moment)
    Follow me on Twitter: @sorberec. My painting blog here.
    Want to find a tournament? Check out the Wargame Tournaments website or follow updates on Twitter.

+ Reply to Thread