Storm Of Magic- Cataclysm Spells - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Storm Of Magic- Cataclysm Spells

Hello LO community,

I was playing a game of SoM with a good friend of mine today and someone walked by and pointed out that my friend's wizard was in prime position for a cataclysm spell (mind you this wizard was in a unit), so my friend replied with "that wizard doesn't know the cataclysm spells because he isn't on a fulcrum". The passerby told us the wizard doesn't have to be on a fulcrum to have the spells, there just has to be fulcrums in the armies control.

So my question is, have we been playing right, wizard on fulcrums get cataclysm spells. Or do wizards get cataclysm spells regardless of their position on the battlefield? We tried looking it up but were unable to find it (we could have just missed it).

Thanks all,
    CoU

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    2052 (x8)

All wizards know the Cataclysm spells whether they are on a Fulcrum or not, first sentence page 32. The only thing a Fulcrum does for you is simply determine whether you have presence, equilibrium or dominance (and the ward save etc). However you do need to control at least ONE fulcrum to use the Cataclysm spells.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh wow thanks man, haha wow right there the whole time. Oh well thanks again, rep.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    2052 (x8)

No worries dude Thanks for the rep!

+ Reply to Thread