New to WFB, easy ?? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x0)

New to WFB, easy ??

Im new to WFB, i played 40k, and a few other mini games. I decided on orcs as my first army, i got the BRB, and my army book. I asked one of the WFB players at my local game store, and he said that the only Lore orcs get would be the one listed in the Army book. Is that true or do you get to choose from the 8 lores in BRB plus the ones in the Army book?

Also are 2handed weapons the same as Great Weapons? if not where do i find differences.

IDK if im just missing it or reading too little/much into but ill ask anyway

2. Remove Advertisements

Brisbane, AU
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

62 (x1)

There is a difference between weapons that require 2 hands and great weapons. Each specific weapon entry in the brb states whether it requires two hands. For example, a great weapon requires two hands, but so does a halberd, but a helberd is not a great weapon.

As for what lores a given wizard can use is stated in your orc rulebook. Look in the description section of the units rather than the army list section. It will say it in the same blurb as it does about the wizard level.
    May the Dragon of Unhappiness never fly up your bottom.

+ Reply to Thread