Undead 500pts Doubles - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Undead 500pts Doubles

If in Border Patrol Doubles, your ally wins the roll to be the armys general, do the undead count them as the general for crumbling/marching, or do they use their own character. Logic tells me they use their heroes, as he/she is the one who raised them, but theirs nothing in the rules.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In the general's compendium, there's a bunch of rules on stuff like this. I think what you do is each army has their own general, and then each side has a marshall who oversees all his forces and his ally's/allies'. The marshall sends out his leadership to anyone within 18" I think, and each individual general sends out his to his own troops only at the normal range.

At least that's how it works there, and it is a GW printed book so... it makes sense, too. But you'll probably have to talk to whomever is running the doubles gaming.
    Everyone's entitled to their own opinion, even if it's wrong.

+ Reply to Thread