Vampire Counts - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Vampire Counts

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

These are some arguments I have encounted while playing with the Vampire Counts.

Q: If a Character who is not immune to psychology is on a mount that is immune to psychology, and I choose to Howl at the unit with a Banshee, do I need to randomise the hits between the rider and the mount like normal shooting? Because if that’s true, I don't know why the mount would '' soak '' up the wounds dealt, without taking any damage. ( Is this the same as Howling at War Machines? )

Q: I have heard Banshees can march even when out of the Generals Leadership range. Is this correct?

Q: If a Black Coach makes a Unit of 20 Goblins Flee from combat, and the Black Coach manages to run them down, does it generate a wound per goblin in the Unit?

Q: If Black Knights use Lances on the charge, do they still get Killing Blow?

Q: Neferata is not seen in the Army Book. With her spell Shadowblood if she casts it and them a character uses a special dispel scroll which destroys spells, can it destroy this spell?
    (I think the High Elves most powerful mage has it)

(Neferata's spell can be found here Neferata's Spell)

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not sure on them all but.

1) I assume the hits would be randomised in the normal way so the monster would soak up some hits.
    If a low Strength weapon fires at a tough creature on a rider and some are randomised onto the creature there is no reason why the creature wouldnt soak it up.

2) I think the banshee can march but im not certain

3) Yes

4) I would say yes as in the spell it says to do it she utters an incantation, the item would make her forget it, and it is cast like a normal spell

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1: i would assume it would be randomized

2:i dont see anything that sets them apart from any other model marching so i would say it cant if it is outside the range of your general

3: this is a definate NO. it says so rigt in the army book. it says, " Fleeing units run down by the coach do not count because not all enemy units are actually killed; most of them scatter and escape the battlefield." p. 31

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For 3 i was talking about black knights getting killing blow, when i was answering i forgot about the black coach question.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Q: If a Character who is not immune to psychology is on a mount that is immune to psychology, and I choose to Howl at the unit with a Banshee, do I need to randomise the hits between the rider and the mount like normal shooting? Because if that’s true, I don't know why the mount would '' soak '' up the wounds dealt, without taking any damage. ( Is this the same as Howling at War Machines? )
    +++ yes the ghostly howl would be randomized between the rider and his mount. any hits on the immune to psychology mount will not be counted. same goes for war machines.

Q: I have heard Banshees can march even when out of the Generals Leadership range. Is this correct?
    +++ yes it can because it is a treated as a single model.

Q: If a Black Coach makes a Unit of 20 Goblins Flee from combat, and the Black Coach manages to run them down, does it generate a wound per goblin in the Unit?
    +++ no it doesn't. it only gains the wounds it deals from normal combat, not from running down fleeing troops.

Q: If Black Knights use Lances on the charge, do they still get Killing Blow?
    +++ yes they do. any mundane weapon carried by wights (i.e. grave guard and black knights) are counted as wight blades, so therefore has 'killing blow'.

Q: Neferata is not seen in the Army Book. With her spell Shadowblood if she casts it and them a character uses a special dispel scroll which destroys spells, can it destroy this spell? (I think the High Elves most powerful mage has it)
    +++ neferata can be downloaded from the gw website. you do need opponent's consent before using her though, as she isn't 'official'. as for the HE spell, if it says the spell is 'destroyed', then she can't cast it again for the remainder of the game.

hope it helps

shink1m ~ dissect

Closed Thread