Handgunner rules query HELP please - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x1)

Handgunner rules query HELP please

i recently had a battle with my friend (empire vs night goblins) i played goblins. he positioned his mortar and handgunners on a hill. he claimed that if handgunners were on a hill he could fire all 16 ( 2 ranks) every turn. After the battle it coccured to me that handgunners used the rule were they have to reload when the second rank are firing and the second rank reload while the first rank fire. His handgunners took two fanatics, a river troll, four wolf riders and countless other models.

i argued him that if both ranks fire they need a full turn to reload. i dont have the rule book but can someone please tell me if im right or not. thx

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

26 (x2)

That's an old rule. Handgunners can fire every turn just like bowmen. They just can't move AND shoot on the same turn.

And if he was on a hill, it was perfectly legal to fire his gunners in two ranks.
    Use Light, Beasts, Metal instead of Heavens
    NecroLords: Use at least one Death Mage
    Brets: Use Peasants&Damsels
    Skaven: Don't use Skryre SAD

+ Reply to Thread