Magic and Mundane weapons - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Son of LO
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    523 (x8)

Magic and Mundane weapons

Hey guys,

There is a debate going on in a lizardman thread which talks about the use of magic and mundane weapons. To save me from trying to explain it (poorly!) the thread can be found here (2000 pts lizzie list)

I was wondering which of the two guys is right

Thanks

Ciao

Stonehambey

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1283 (x8)

Gingerninja is right.

The BRB is pretty clear on this one. If a character has a mundane weapon and a magic weapon, the magic weapon must be used. So if you want your Blood Dragon Vampire Count to charge in with a lance, you better not give the Sword of Might because that sword supersedes the mundane lance.

What p. 152 also says is that you can't have a model with two hand weapons where one of those hand weapons is a magical weapon and the other one mundane.
    Last edited by DavidWC09; April 26th, 2006 at 22:14.
    Painting Videos--My Warriors of Chaos--WHFB Tactica Index

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yep, I've already posted the correction. As usual, most of the way the rules contradict one another it makes them as clear as mud, so I decided just to call GW.

+ Reply to Thread