Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
Just curious how many of you use house rules and what those rules are. Where I play, we don't have any, but there are some people who quibble about the FAQs, saying they're some esoteric batch of rules unavailable to people, which is utter crap since they all post on fan forums all over the web. Anyhow, how about you folks?
Cool i've been thinking of starting a thread like this myself(Y)
I don't play at a GW store more of a gaming club in general. These are the house rules that we play which i can think of at the moment, i'm sure more will come to me!
1) No irresistable force (I HATE this rule, note we can still have miscasts though)
2) Ogre sized models need only three models for a complete rank
Also note that i didn't make these rules
The only house rules I think we play under are:
1. No special characters, unless it is a muck about game and it is agreed that they will be allowed. I am getting the stuff together at the moment to re-enact the battle Between Grimgor Ironhide and Crom the Conqueror from Storm of Chaos at the moment, obviously we will allow them for this.
2. We used to have a rule of no more than 2 characters in a single unit, however this has pretty much fallen away due to the total amount of characters in an army being lower than previous editions.
3. Don't be a gimp and enjoy the game. This rule is enforced when players get stroppy and throw hissy fits, the punishment is enduring howls of derision from spectators and possibly having empty beer cans and snacks bounced off your head.
Helper monkey, bring me beer and donuts